DarkCrystal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DarkCrystal

An rp website with great story, and batte bas systems.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Path to a New Age

Go down 
+3
Maikeru
Aislinn
Talask
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Talask

Talask

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Path to a New Age - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)

Path to a New Age - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 12:41 am

Only having see the beast far off i was stunned to see how large the creature actually was, with a loud roaring entrance, he crushed the building upon which we once stood. With a quick leap to the side i looked to see if Phoenix had escaped its attack, and with no problem had done succefully. Kneeling now on the ground i was trying to think of what we could do to kill this creature. The tea idea was gone,for i had used all of it on the minor creatures. With a quick leap i jumped towards the creatures chest firing several volleys of cp attacks, but did nothing but agitate the creature.Angering the creature, he sent a massive wave of water in my direction that traveled with speed almost equal to that of a moonweilder ,which alone caught me by suprise.Time was very limited in this battle and so i quickly flashsteped to the side evading it easily, but ignorantly, i avoided looking behind me for the attack had turned and now was following me......
Back to top Go down
Serriome

Serriome

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue85000/90000Path to a New Age - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (85000/90000)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 11:21 am

I turn my head only to see the creature's attack coming directly for Talask. I had little time to reach him, it was time for me to combine speed and power together. I fire an ice blast directly behind for a quick burst of speed, only to notice that I was much to far away to catch him in time. I then blast myself into the air and aim directly at the creatures wave. "Freezing Alpha: Crystal Avalanche!!!" I yell as I force an avalanche of ice and snow to blast its way into the water. All I could do for now is hope that the water would freeze in place, and save Talask.
Back to top Go down
Talask

Talask

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Path to a New Age - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 11:53 am

Serriome's attack managed to slow down the wave ,giving me a chance to lower myself beside Phoenix, "It seems nothings working....the tea idea would probably work if we had some more but you nor i have any" I thought about Maikeru who was back with the kids, "Phoenix...i need a favor of you....."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Lgnd
Phoenix

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Path to a New Age - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 12:30 pm

Running beside Talask, we finally gain a little distance between us and the beast, thanks to Serriome's ice abilities. I jump to behind a half destroyed build and motion for Talask to follow, where he then starts to remember about our technique with the tea. I peak around the corner to see if the beast was still chasing us, luckily, however, it was a bit distracted with Serriome. Our only chance was to get a large amount of Maikaru's tea to take the beast out. And at that moment, Talask says he needs a favor of me. I turn to him, knowing exactly what he was thinking. "I already have a good idea what it is. Can you distract him long enough though?" I ask to make sure we have this well planned out before taking any further action.
Back to top Go down
Serriome

Serriome

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue85000/90000Path to a New Age - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (85000/90000)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 1:20 pm

The beast began to come after me as I had planned. I glance over to see Phoenix and Talask chatting, hopefully they had a plan. I decide to stand my ground in the meantime. To do so with such a beast was almost impossible, unless, of course, I transform. I take a new stance forming a new blade in my second hand. I then blast myself with an ice blast, forcing my skin to become white as snow. The air around me started freezing, making snow fall around me. This was my inner demon. I then begin to charge the beast hoping my new Sub-Zero ice would help....
Back to top Go down
Talask

Talask

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 2:21 pm

I looked into Phoenix's eyes for i could already tell he knew what i was about to ask. Not much longer after i asked for a favor he simply asked about buying him some time, with a slight smirk i bursted into a blaze of energy that completely obliterated the ground around me, "Just buying some time??? no problem.." with that i leaped towards the direction of the creature hoping that Phoenix would hurry with that tea...
Back to top Go down
Aislinn

Aislinn

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue365/365Path to a New Age - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (365/365)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:09 pm

**thanks for keeping me in it guys, been a long weekend**

I looked down at the childrem, careful to shield them from seeing the village. I cradled the girl to my chest, gently stroking her hair against her back. She was whimpering softly and I could tell she was scared. So I did the only thing I could think of to do, I began singing the lulabye that my mother had sang to me.
Hush now my child don't you fret, I remind you so you never forget. Keep me close inside your mind, only then can you find. What you search for through your life, keep in mind its full of strife. Search him out the one you feel, let him know that you are real. Child of mine you should not be, yet your sent here just for me.
She had slowly fallen asleep so I gently lay her down on the ground to get some rest.
Back to top Go down
Serriome

Serriome

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 8:28 pm

Trying to freeze the creature still had not worked. It merely agitated the beast. I continued trying different tecniques, just to hold the beast off, at least until we had more tea. I sliced both blades through him, then slam them into the beasts head, and finnally use a permafrost giant against it. Nothing worked. At this point the beast was becoming extremely mad at me. I started to give a powerful attack to it, but it countered my attack. With the speed of a moonwielder, the beast instantioniosly attacked giving me no choise but to throw my arms in front of me as two large fists filled with water come straight for me.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Lgnd
Phoenix

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Path to a New Age - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 8:47 pm

At that very moment, Talask leaps into the fray once more with Serriome. "Just don't die you two!" I take the opposite side of the building to stay hidden from the beast, and began to sprint across. While running, I see Serriome battling the monster to my right, with constant ice attacks against the beast's water attacks. The impact of their attacks send blasts in all direction, some of which went through the buildings and in front of me. I quickly jump above the first and duck beneath the second to avoid the blasts, and then leap forward to avoid an ice barrage that drops a large crystal of ice with each yard I cross. I turn back once more to make sure they are holding out, and then once my mind is satisfied, I sprint away. Once I finally clear the battle zone I rush back to the hill overlooking the village.

Minutes later I make it to the top of the hill where Maikaru, Aislinn, and the kids were waiting. I see Aislinn holding the children closely to ensure that they would be alright as well as Maikaru watching over the battlefield. I walk up to him with my blade sheathed, hoping he would have plenty of tea left. "Maikaru, I know this is a bit unorthodox, but we need a large amount of tea to destroy the beast down in the village. Do you have any left?" I stand, awaiting an answer from Maikaru.
Back to top Go down
Aislinn

Aislinn

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue365/365Path to a New Age - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (365/365)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:01 pm

I looked over to Phoenix, and whispered, "Shush. She is sleeping. I have mine if you need it thought."
I looked over to the boy, who looked as if he was hiding tears. "What is your name?" I asked him in hopes of comfort.
"C.....chris.....And she is Arana." He said trying not to studder. I found that very brave. "How old are you two?" I asked him to distract him.
"I.......I'm 11. My sister is only 8." I nodded then got quiet again.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru

Maikeru

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3155/3155Path to a New Age - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3155/3155)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:25 pm

I stood watching the battle from afar when all of a sudden, I noticed Phoenix running up towards my position. Surprisingly enough, he asks me for more of my tea. "Sorry, all that's left is this cup and Aislinn's. I'm totally out of tea leaves, however judging from the tactics you have been using, what we have left is all we may need. I have an idea to destroy this creature, but I need Serriome ice powers and your speed to do it. I'll explain when we meet with Serriome." I put my hands together and whispered a chant to myself. "I need you Gokumonji. Come, I summon thee!" A massive flash of green lit up the area. The legendary sword of the Harmonixer, Gokumonji, appeared in my hands. A grand Daikatana with a blade measuring up to 6 feet with the ability to absorb the souls of monsters and demons. "This is my Trump Card! Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Talask

Talask

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 10:40 pm

My fight with the creature was growing a constant circle, nothing was working and it seemed that no matter what attack i threw at it, it just re-took it's form.".......hmm" I took my eyes off the monster to glance to the hill to where Maikeru and Phoenix stood, "I hope they've come up with something..." Turning back to the creature i surrounded myself with a dark aura with the presents of fire and lightning. "Lets try this again...."
Back to top Go down
Maverick

Maverick

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue140/140Path to a New Age - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 6:56 am

Maverick let loose his howl and was suprised of the quickness of the reaction of some local fighters it seemed. Maverick was moving in for an attack when he was slammed by one of the beasts knocking him nearly unconscious. Maverick lied there trying to regain his composure,the other fighters taking out the beasts themselves. Then it came back,the mother of them all Maverick struggled to stand but came to his feet. He drew his sword and unlocked his chain from around his torso and began unwrapping it. Me had bis sword in the left hand and his chain wrapped around the left hand with it in a fist. some of the other fighters seemed to know who he was but now wasn't the time for pleasentries. Maverick looked around him for some kind of leverage. Then he saw it. Maverick took the chain and unrolled it from his hand and slung it around one lantern poles. He pulled as hard as he could backwards causing the pole to tilt back some. Then he took off running towards the beast,but his chain was still connected to the pole he reached the end of the chains length and jumped and spun around the pole,his feet able to make enough contact on the buildings around him letting him run and build more speed,he spun around the pole once more and launched towards the beast this time. He snatched the chain from around the pole and rolled it back on his hand and pulled the sword around his side. Just before hitting the monster he chanted the same thing as he did earlier,his sword blade began to glow. He noticed the other fighters had some kind of new sword and knew this would be it. He yelled out to them hoping it would work.

"Attack NOW!"
Back to top Go down
Talask

Talask

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 10:39 am

Still in my stance i faced offed with the creature, i was beginning to think that all our work was for nothing, my aura was staring to spike, i was ready to make my final attempt on the creature when the dark warrior i had seen from earlier dashed past me, "......?" his tactics were strange to me, i had never seen such timing and perfect use of a chain. I watched as he made an assault on the beast then with a Roar that filled the air he told us to strike "heh..guess that's my signal" Folding my arms by my side the aura started to subside into my fist, "DEVOLTA CANNON!!!...." a technique taught to me by my grandfather told only to use in dire situations had erupted from my body in a massive beam towards the beast piercing threw it's body but now the question remained,...was it destroyed?...
Back to top Go down
Maikeru

Maikeru

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3155/3155Path to a New Age - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3155/3155)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 12:03 pm

I rushed up top upon a partly destroyed building and found the beast bound down by a Uratha's chain. "Hmm, reinforcements. Just what we needed and he's a werewolf too!" I look over to see Talask getting ready for something. "I guess we may not need this cursed sword after all." Talask shot what he called the Devolta Cannon at the massive creature but could it really kill something like a Great Gaet? The beast was immediately blown away with the cannon shot, disintegrating the head and torso from its limbs. "Such power, but.........something's not right." The limbs suddenly begin to liquefy and form together, recreating the beast all over again. "Shit! Talask get out of there, before it gets you! Uratha, do me a favor and try chaining it down again!" I swiftly scan the creature looking for a weakness. "If I remember correctly, liquid classed beasts have a large nucleus somewhere in its body. If we can find it and destroy it, this thing will die! Phoenix, if possible, run all around the beast and search for a nuclei! Serriome, when he finds it, I need you to give it your all and freeze the area it's located! My sword can't slice it while it's still in water, so freeze it and I'll cut through it!" I drew my sword and readied myself while hoping everything goes as planned.
Back to top Go down
Aislinn

Aislinn

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 7:49 pm

Once I was sure that Arana was sound asleep, I looked at Chris. "You make sure she stays here...I will be right back." I stood up and began walking, when suddenly I heard, "I'm scared.....Mommy?" I turned back to see Arana had awoken and looked confused. "Shut up Arana. She gave her life to fight the beast." I leaned my head to the side, my ears twitching slightly. "What happened?" The girl began shaking heavily. "Mom....she had to do her job.....She had to sacrifice herself...." Chris informed me. I nodded and sat back down, handing them some fruit that I had saved from earlier.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Lgnd
Phoenix

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 9:05 pm

I was given the tea that Maikaru and Aislinn had, and he told me that this should be enough to take out the beast. He then began to summon a powerful katana used only by a certain kinds of people. We then rushed off back upon the battlefield, where Talask, Serriome, and the wolf had all been battling this beast. I look over to the wolf, who had the ability to use a chain as well as a sword. Maikaru makes mention of the reinforcements we had amongst us. Then we both notice Talask use a move called the Devolta Cannon, which what erupted from his hands, was a massive energy blast of the likes I have never seen. I looked at Maikaru who thought of a plan to finish this creature off once and for all. He tells me to find the nucleus of the creature, which would essentially be his heart. With a small smirk on my face I say, "Alright, let's finish this thing off."

I leap down into the fray as the battle ensues, where I find the three continuing the battle. I rush past them and under the beast, as it slams a more solidified fist right behind me. "This is gonna be tough, now where would the nucleus be." I look behind me for a moment to see if the beast had focused on me at all, but still seemed preoccupied. However, when I turn around, I see three more miniature water creatures leaping out at me. "I don't have time for this." The wind around me intensifies as I begin to sprint faster than I had gone before, which left a trail of dust behind me. I then leaped upon a building and wall jumped to the higher buildings. When I had reached the top, I give myself a moment to look out at the major enemy. The more it swept and attacked, the more I began to notice a small fissure of light near the neck.

My yellow eyes glowed upon the discovery of this bit of energy emanating from the beast. My blade is pulled out from my side sheathed with my right hand, while a strange bit of energy circles around it. "It will take a lot of firepower to clear the way to the nucleus, so I guess I'll open it up a bit." I think back to Talask's Devolta Cannon, which pierced directly through the creature, opening the area up. Crouching down for just a moment, my body is propelled into the air, so that I may reach another one of the taller buildings to get to the front of our enemy. After jumping across three towering buildings that were miraculously still standing, I reach a good enough position to make my strike. The beast then took a notice of me, just as I leap towards him. My blade then radiate a white erratic aura around it as the creature came in closer. "I think this is it! Now blast through Etherial! Shock!!!!!" As if time slowed down, I swing my blade over my head and down upon the radiating energy. No one could see the attack until it made impact upon the creature, which was a single, yet gigantic stream of energy pierce directly through the water and the nucleus. However, I knew it would take more than that to finish, I simply broke down the barrier. While still in the air, I look down upon Serriome and Maikaru. "Now, Serriome, freeze the energy near the thing's neck!!!!!" At that moment, I throw the two bottles of tea to collide with the nucleus.
Back to top Go down
Talask

Talask

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 9:49 pm

My body grew heavy for i had used up alot of my energy in my last attack, take in breathe by breathe i saw that the creature still stood. "Looks like it wasn't enough...." Falling to a knee i glance over the area to see Phoenix once again taking his position on the feild. With a light mutter under my breath i spoke "I think they might have a plan..." Watching as Phoenix speed threw the town unlike i have yet to see, i knew the plan they had conjured up couldn't afford any mistakes, so gathering the remains of my strength, i rose back to my feet. "What is it i wonder...." powering up once more i leapt back towards the Wolf out of range of the creatures engulfing hand. Continuing to watch from a further distance,waiting for an opportune moment to strike, i was beginning to understand what they were planning. With a bright flash of phoenix's sword ,Etherial, he had managed to find a weak spot in the creature giving us a final shot of victory. Now it was all up to serriome's ice attack to finish the job....
Back to top Go down
Serriome

Serriome

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 10:20 pm

"Gotchya, Here it comes!!!" I then ran across the area and charged the majority of my power to a my fists. I jumped into the air and prepared an attack. "Frostbite Trimega: Absolute Zero: Crystal Avalanche Blast!!!" I yelled as I shot Crystals, Snow, and Spears toward the nucleus. As they hit, the beast Roared in pain. After the attack was finished hitting him, a large cloud of snow flakes and dust was surrounding the area where the beast stood. Looking into the mist everything seemed as if we had won. The mist began to clear up, and I began to leave.

Turning around to call the others, I saw a large walking shadow in the mist. We still had no effect on it. It now had large Ice crystal sticking out of its neck, almost the size of the beast itself. "DAMNIT ALL!!!! Why wont you go down?!!!" I yell in anger toward the beast as I sprinted toward it. I quickly made a sharp Ice blade as I ran up to the large mass. Immediately I slash through the beasts arm, knowing it wouldn't have any effect on it. To my surprise, when I slashed off its arm, it didnt regenerate.

Charging the beast, I give a signal to attack. "Its Having trouble with regeneration, everyone, attack now!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Maverick

Maverick

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue140/140Path to a New Age - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 10:37 am

Maverick watched as the other fighters fought the beast. They seemed well versed in the ways of war but were still young. Maverick had seen alot in his days,Sage,Red Havoc and all the rest of his friends dead or supposed to be dead. Maverick was caught up in his memories when he heard two words that caused him to nearly pass out,Devolta Cannon!,Sage was the only one who knew how to use those attacks,Maverick cringed as he hit the ground as he tried to dodge it. The energy he was going to use now flared around his sword. He watched as the other warriors managed to keep him at a standstill and then looked on as one managed to stop it almost completely from regenerating. Maverick saw his chance. The Nucleus one was speaking of was in plain sight and open to an attack.Maverick picked up his sword and ran towards the beast,he unrolled his chain and slung one end around the beasts hand and then one around the tree to keep it semi held in place. Maverick sped up even more and picked the sword up over his head and let out a deep yell as he slammed the sword into the back of the creature,peircing the nucleus. Maverick held onto the hilt of the sword and thrust it in as deep as he could and released all of the energy,the nucleus began to dissentigrate. Maverick pulled out his sword and lept down and swung it once again to the back of the creature as he spoke.

"Attack anyway,if we break it up enough there is no chance of regeneration now so strike with all you can!"
Back to top Go down
Talask

Talask

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 11:06 am

"....I wonder if i can actually pull this off..." i watched as the dark stranger once again dashed into battle chaining the creatures arm, the others had succefully destroyed his nucleus making his ability to regenerate come to a stand still. As the demand to strike came from several directions i stomped me feet into the ground to give me a good foundation. Folding my arms by myside i powered up more intensly, destroying the nearby buildings. My power from the last attack had not yet recovered so it was not going to be as powerfull but maybe enough to do so damage....I took careful aim ,spreading my hands apart to make sure i increased the size of the blast....."LETS TRY THIS AGAIN!" DEVOLTA CANNON!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Maikeru

Maikeru

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 1:49 pm

"Devolta Cannon! This is perfect!" Talask fired another one only weaker due to exhaustion. I casted the strongest barrier i could conjure around myself and prepared to jump. "This is it, say goodbye!" I leaped into the Devolta Cannon, riding along the tail of the attack hoping the barrier would hold up. I knew from watching the first one if I tried something like this I would have been screwed."Wooooo yaaa!!" I surfed along the massive energy and pulled the Gokumonji to my side. The Devolta Cannon blew through the creature. As the end of attack came, so did I! "Now Gokumonji! Judge the beast, for it has sinned! Destroy! Reap! DEVOUR!" Gokumonji immediatly transformed to a massive Cleaver, leaving an afterimage of a Dragon among it. It howled as I sliced through the remains of the beast and flashed a bright blue as I crashed into the destruction. After recovering from the crash, I looked at my hand and the scripture tattooed upon my palm began glowing. "The seal of water has been released..."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Lgnd
Phoenix

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 5:21 pm

I landed on the ground right in front of the beast, at the moment Serriome sent to freeze the beast's nucleus. The dark warrior had also made his move, as he rushed up once more to finish off the frozen nucleus, following yet another strike to the creatures back. As if on cue, I look behind me to find Talask preparing to fire another shot at the beast to further damage it. The real surprise for me is when I saw Maikaru leap into the blast that Talask had created, I could see the silhouette of him as he reached out to get his blade ready to strike. What came next was his barrage of attacks, leaving dragon images in his wake, which utterly destroyed what remained of the beast. When it finally gave it's dieing breath, I saw a figure emerge from the creature, something only I can see as a Paladin. It was the creature's soul, preparing to leave this world and be judged. I turned towards me for a moment, as if it wanted to thank us for freeing it from some kind of curse and then faded away into the sky.

With the beast defeated, I sheathe my blade back onto my waist and look at what this battle had cost the poor people of this village. There was little that remained intact, as what the beast might not have done, we did in it's stead. "I just hope there weren't anymore people when we arrived." I see Talask, trying to recover his energy from all of his attacks he had placed upon the beast, and then notice Maikaru and his blade, which seemed to be glowing a mark coming from his hand. I stay silent and walk out to a still intact building, which I look at, thinking back to when the village welcomed me.
Back to top Go down
Talask

Talask

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 5:49 pm

"Its..finally...down.." taking deep breaths i made my way back to Aislinn and the children to make sure they were all right. Reaching the hill there they sat being comforted by Aislinn, "Looks like there all right....."Turning back towards the village i was startled by the most unbearable scream i had ever heard..I turned back around as fast as i possibly could only to see that..one of the miniature beast had escaped out of the village and was reaching for the kids, attempting to reach them i leaped into the air only to hit the ground..."Damn...i used too much energy in that last shot" I sat there and was forced to watch as the beast snatched the kids from Aislinn care and dash back into the forest.....
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Lgnd
Phoenix

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 6:15 pm

I open the doors to the building where I had been given the task to save the village from the beast. They even gave me food to have for my journey, and yet in the end, the village was destroyed. I then think back to the old man and his granddaughter as I walk in an open room with many tables overturned and destroyed support beams. "As long as someone survived though, it is never a true failure." When I walk out of the building moments later, a scream is made at the hill where Aislinn and the kids were at. I look around to see if the others had heard it, and noticed Talask was gone. "I better hurry." With that said, I sprint back towards the hill, leaving a trail of dust in my wake.

When I had arrived, one of the kids were gone, and Talask had almost collapsed from the fight. I walk over to Talask calmly and look down at him. "Where did the beast go? Did he run into the forest?" Then I look at the large forest to the side of me, thinking it would have been the only way for whatever it was to take that kid and go into hiding. My yellow eyes turn back to Talask, and the wind begins to blow again. "Should I run inside to see if I can find it? Or should we wait for the others?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Path to a New Age
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkCrystal :: Saga :: Cotan Restoration-
Jump to: