DarkCrystal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DarkCrystal

An rp website with great story, and batte bas systems.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Path to a New Age

Go down 
+3
Maikeru
Aislinn
Talask
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Aislinn

Aislinn

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue365/365Path to a New Age - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (365/365)

Path to a New Age - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 6:24 pm

As the only one with much strenght I unsheathed my fans and ran after the beast. I reached where he was and stopped. It had Arana curled up in its arms sleeping, with Chris sitting at its feet. "Whats going on?" I asked uncomfortably. Without waiting for an answer I threw a fan at the beast. ~Please hit the mark~ I silently prayed as the fan hit its neck, quickly killing it. "Are you guys ok??" I asked the children.
Back to top Go down
Maverick

Maverick

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue140/140Path to a New Age - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 9:39 am

Maverick watched as the fighter unleashed yet another devolta Cannon. That was very dangerous because it used your life source for alot of it's power. Maverick saw the others do just as they should and attack. He pulled his chain into a loop and wrapped it back around his holder and snapped it into place. He began walking towards the one who had used the cannon but never made it to him as he heard the screams and he took off. Maverick took off behind them. He saw the one fall to the ground and the other rush to his side. He saw just a glimpse of the beast as it ran into the woods followed by a lady. Maverick stepped into the woods and saw the female kill it. He turned and walked back to the path and kneeled beside the one nearly passed out and pulled a flask of black liquid out of his pocket and put it to his lips.

"This will taste horrible but you will feel much better afterwards,now take a swallow of it."

Maverick pulled his white hair into a ponytail and waited for the man to drink so he could speak with him. He looked around at the other fighters,so much heart but they were young and still had much to learn. Maverick's eyes receded back to their normal red color and not such bright of one and his k9's shrunk as well,they always changed when he was in battle because of what he was.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Lgnd
Phoenix

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Path to a New Age - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 5:34 pm

Without a moment to spare, Aislinn took off and chased down the beast, where she would then kill it and recover the children. The red eyed warrior had approached us as well and followed Aislinn into the forest. He returned quickly to give Talask a flask which would recover some of his strength. His red eyes dulled in brightness moments later as we awaited for Talask to recover some of his strength. I remain silent while this continues to go on and walk over to the top of the hill. The village was completely destroyed, and all that could be heard from it now is dust and echoes.

I cross my arms underneath my cloak and stare off into the distance, wondering what was taking the other two so long. The smoke from all of the fires were finally clearing, and the sun could be seen again. As it eeks out from the smoke, it brightens the hill while I look upon it. The light revealed a large group of people in the opposing direction of us, where I could spot the old man and his granddaughter off in the distance. "Well it looks like most of them made it out in time." Satisfied, I rest my arms and walk back towards the others.
Back to top Go down
Aislinn

Aislinn

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue365/365Path to a New Age - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (365/365)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 6:15 pm

I reached the gang of people, and sat down with the kids. I looked to the one restoring Talask to his strength. "Shi-nos-e-mat?" I asked him, speaking in the faerie tounge, the words translting to 'tell me your name' in english. I wasn't quite sure why I spoke in my mother tounge, for it had been so long now, but the feeling overtook me and I went for it.
Back to top Go down
Talask

Talask

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Path to a New Age - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 6:43 pm

Watching Aislinn leap after the creature i could only hope she would be succeful in her, chase...After a few minutes had past, she retured with the kids safelly. Flipping on to my back i saw that Phoenix, and Maverick had also heard the shriek and cam running, "Glad to know i wasn't the only one who heard it....." still flopped down in the dirt i was quickly starting to fade into a nap when a flask was eased into my mouth by the dark stranger, and all i heard was that it was going to tast horrible, and his was definitely right. The horrid taste of it alone made me want to strike him in the face for making me drink such a substance....".........." A couple minutes past when i felt a serge of energy flow threw my body, a portion of my energy had returned. I staggered to my feet looking at the dark stranger, "Thank you for the drink, but by all means i will try my best to refrai from taking that substance again..." Turning my head slightly to the left at Aislinn i had began to wonder about earlier. Slowly walking towards her i ask her..."What were you going to say before we started this battle..."
Back to top Go down
Aislinn

Aislinn

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 6:54 pm

I nodded at his question, but replied quietly "Actualy, I would prefer to talk about it in private. If you dont mind..." I motioned towords the woods. "If you would follow me..." I only hoped the fates were willing. Taht and I had figure out how to work my speach wihtout giving myself away...
Back to top Go down
Talask

Talask

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Path to a New Age - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 7:31 pm

"...........thats fine" i looked back one last time to make sure everybody was in good condition then followed Aislinn...
Back to top Go down
Aislinn

Aislinn

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 7:35 pm

Once we were off by ourselves I turned to fave him. "I was wondering if I could possibly travel with you while you continue on your search..." I looked down as was my usual custom.... I had never been able to look someone in the eye while talking to them.
Back to top Go down
Talask

Talask

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 9:31 am

There was a silences in the air as she asked if she could travel with me, then with a smile "It would be great if i had some company..." I walked over and placed my hand on her head ,then turned to walk back to the group.
Back to top Go down
Maverick

Maverick

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue140/140Path to a New Age - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 9:47 am

Maverick looked up at the Faerie as she spoke in her native tongue. He did recognize some of it and knew she was asking for his name. Maverick smiled and spoke as he looked at her.

"My name is Maverick,The King of Wolves. It is a pleasure to meet you."

Maverick was about to speak to the others when he heard the one he gave his elixir to speak saying thanks but he didn't want to ever use any of that again. Maverick let out a little chuckle and spoke as he walked off into the woods to speak with the Faerie.

"I hope not either."

Maverick turned and looked at the warrior standing on the hill and spoke to him as well.

"Don't worry the village will be restored in a few months and they will move on with their lives,we did what we would and that is all that is needed.It has been destroyed once before after all."

Maverick looked up at the setting sun. It would be pitch black soon and the moon would be rising,and Maverick didn't need to be around just anyone when that happened,but if the one who he helped was who he thought he was he would have no problem.
Back to top Go down
Aislinn

Aislinn

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 2:51 pm

I smiled to him as we walked back towords the group. The one called Maverick looked slightly odd as we returned. "Maverick? That name sounds familiar....Did you know one called Asuna?" I asked him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Lgnd
Phoenix

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Path to a New Age - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 4:17 pm

While I was standing upon the hill, the one who calls himself Maverick assured me this place will be back to normal in a few months. I nodded before returning to the group, where we awaited Talask and Aislinn to return. When they returned, Aislinn was curious to know if Maverick knew someone named Asuna. I remain silent during the conversation as they continue talking.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru

Maikeru

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue3155/3155Path to a New Age - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (3155/3155)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 11:38 am

After the battle, many of the warriors ran off towards where we left Aislinn and the children. I ,on the other hand, walked toward the soul of the beast that took on a physical form. "Good job, you guys were pretty good. I thank you for freeing me." "Yea..." I simply replied. "You know your father would have been proud." "Well, he shouldn't have placed these seals on me in the first place." "It was for your own protection, you harmonized at a very early age. You needed to wait." "Well if it wasn't for him, mother would still be alive." "You know that no one could have forseen the attack on our village." "Hmph, whatever, let's just perform the fusion." "Right." I absorbed the soul through my hand, and began to grow scales on my body. Slowly, I transformed into something similar in looks to the beast we just defeated, only I still had a human frame. "Hmph, better turn back before someone sees me like this." I reverted to my normal self and began walking back up to the trail.
Back to top Go down
Serriome

Serriome

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue85000/90000Path to a New Age - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (85000/90000)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 1:25 pm

While waiting to move a presence catches my eye. I follow it without a word to anyone. It speeds into the village. After chasing the creature down, it informs me that my presence is requested. I revert to my normal form as the messenger finishes his last sentence. I notice another presence behind me as the first dissapears. It was Chris, the smaller child from earlier. "Hey little guy, could you tell the others I'm not returning for the minute?"

"Sure...." He said almost immediately. With that I sprinted off in the opposite direction.

out for now
Back to top Go down
Talask

Talask

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 2:02 pm

Back in full health i started to realize everyone had their own goals and purposes,which i couldn't control, I turned to face the others "Where's Maikeru??" i looked around for a min "I guess i'll tell him later...." turning back to the group i started to speak "Im heading for the Darkeden Mt.. I was told that i might be able to find a lead there" Strapping mt gloves on my side i waited for the others to see what there response would be....
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Lgnd
Phoenix

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 4:40 pm

I listen as Talask states he is about to head for Darkeden Mountains, a dangerous mountain range where many great battles have been fought in the past. He states that there is a lead where he is heading all the while reequipping himself and getting ready for his journey. I reply with my own course of action. "Well, I suppose I will take my leave, I have to head out on my own towards the Collosial Desert to the east of here." I start to walk off towards the east when I look back at my new friends, and then wave at them off in the distance. With that done, my yellow eyes turn towards my destination where the wind blows towards as if it is guiding me to go this way, and finally, sprint off into the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Moonlite

Moonlite

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Path to a New Age - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 9:53 pm

I stood in the door way watching as they others walked away from each other. I was alone again. I did not want to be alone. But they were going in different directions. I did not know who to follow, but I wanted to stay close to the kids. I used to watch them while they slept, but they never new that. I liked the children. I started to follow the children and there guardieans. I hope they do not see me. When ever any one sees me they always try to lock me up in confinment. I can not help having horns. And this tail. My parents should never have made me, but they did. Thats my secret to keep. Sometimes I could hide my horns. i always try to hide those hideous thing, that speak of my past. One day soon all of the warriors would meet again and i would haveto hide. I need to keep back a few paces so they do not see me.
Back to top Go down
Talask

Talask

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 6:13 pm

I watch as everyone takes there leave, "there goes 2" i turned towards the remaing few awaiting there response, "Time is limited and i cant afford any other distractions...." I turned my back to the others. "You know where im going so whether or not you come is completely up to you, but as this as my only leed, i have choice.." I took one step after another slowly walking towards my destination..
Back to top Go down
Aislinn

Aislinn

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 9:32 pm

I looked at the others as they left, then began walking with Talask. "So how should we go about getting the information that you need?" I asked him after a few seconds. Followed by "Who else will be joining us??"
Back to top Go down
Maikeru

Maikeru

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue3155/3155Path to a New Age - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (3155/3155)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 10:13 pm

As I made it up the hill i noticed two members of the group walking off on their separate paths. It seemed that Aislinn and Talask were heading together elsewhere while the others were still planning their next objective. Talask then tells us to hurry and make a decision whether or not to join him but I had my own problems to take care of. "I'm sorry Talask, but I still have some research to take care of. Perhaps one day, we will meet again." With that, I took my leave heading off toward the Southern woods.
Back to top Go down
Maverick

Maverick

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 7:42 am

Maverick watched as the others began to walk off one by one. Talask said he had limited time and needed no distractions. Maverick turned to him and spoke.

"I know what it is you are looking for Talask and I can tell you now,you will not win. But I am willing to help you so I will be travelling along with you."

Maverick adjusted his trenchcoat weapons as he stood up and waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Talask

Talask

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 9:40 am

I stopped as Maverick spoke "I don't care how badly the odds are staked against me.....but if there is a slightest chance of winning this i am going to take it" returning to my foward pace, i looked towards the sun as it began to set.
Back to top Go down
Moonlite

Moonlite

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Path to a New Age - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 11:29 am

I was watching as the groups moved further along. I knew i was going to have to call upon my magic to go invisible so they did not see me. they were not headed in a way foir me to hide, so i had to go invisible. thats is one good thing that came from the meating of my parents was my magic. but it take a lot of energy to use, so i had to backoff from the group i was following because i did not want them to know i was there. my parents had magic to spare so they made me strong. but i did not belong anywhere. but i thought following talask and aislinn i might find peace. i have never known peace. but if i did not find it soon i would go insane, like my mother.
Back to top Go down
Aislinn

Aislinn

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 5:29 pm

I began walking, but slowed slightly as I wrapped some fruit from earlier into a small cloth and left it for the one following us. "Here ya go,,,Be careful."I whispered as I continued walking. I hoped that by going with Talask Icould be freed, but I wasnt betting my life upon it.
Back to top Go down
Moonlite

Moonlite

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 9:56 pm

the firefox knows i am here. she eft me food. i did not become invisible fast enough. but i knew they would feel my magic if i did it around them. but she did not turn on me. maybe it will be ok. maybe when i became invisible the others will not know of me. oh please, do not turn on me. i want to find peace so badly and i am hoping that this group of ramshackle warriors. i have lived so long along, and i really wanted to be accepted. but i also want to help them fight the fight i knew they had left. still i must hide from them. just in case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Path to a New Age
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkCrystal :: Saga :: Cotan Restoration-
Jump to: