DarkCrystal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DarkCrystal

An rp website with great story, and batte bas systems.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Path to a New Age

Go down 
+3
Maikeru
Aislinn
Talask
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aislinn

Aislinn

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue365/365Path to a New Age - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (365/365)

Path to a New Age - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 2:52 pm

"He is bosting." I said before I could stop myself. I noticed strange glances from the others so I continued. "He wants to be well known among the beasts. Because he knows how powerless he is." I quickly finished my fish before I could reveal myself.
Back to top Go down
Talask

Talask

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Path to a New Age - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 3:19 pm

"Bosting??.....you speak as if you know him" i then turned to look at the flames as the crackled with bright orange and red lights, "It's getting late we all should get some rest before morning" I rose to my feet standing above the others watching as they enjoyed the fish "We will have to head out early if we wont to get a full days work done" I started on my way towards the pond to get one last look before i called it a night"
Back to top Go down
Serriome

Serriome

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85000/90000Path to a New Age - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85000/90000)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 3:20 pm

Words of a large water beast destroying nearby villages and houses had brought me to a forest close to an abandoned village. I walked along a path and raised my eyes to see smoke coming above the trees. I rush over to the area of the fire with great pace, only to find that it is a small fire with four characters around it. One of them I recognized, but the rest were of no memory to me. I could tell he saw me when the wind gusted beyond my control, so I decided to walk over to him.
"Hey Talask. What are you doing way out here?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Lgnd
Phoenix

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Path to a New Age - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 5:00 pm

While I was eating my meal, another person began bursting wind around him behind us. I turn my yellow eyes away from the fire and towards this being. He had silver hair, as well as red eyes, and he apparently knew Talask. I turn back without saying anything and continue eating my fish. When I finally finish eating I pull out a small keg of ale that the villagers had given me. "You can all have this, I have no need for it." I get up and walk towards the small pond. "So this creature just wants to find it's place in this world huh? It's a shame most life in the universe has that mentality." I think to myself as the clouds clear above me revealing the crescent moon reflecting from the water.
Back to top Go down
Talask

Talask

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Path to a New Age - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:05 pm

"Serriome...why are you way out here?" it's awefully strange for you to be this for out this late" I turned to look at the others "This is Serriome, an aquaintance of my father,Sage." with that said i turned back toward the pond and continued to reflect o all that was said that night of the beast and of the village. "Im glad to have met each of you but my journey takes me north towards a small village called "Vangard" i don't know too much of this place but thats why im traveling...I will be leaving in the morning. I thank you all for your company, maybe we will meet again." With that said laid by the lake and started to fade off gazing up at the stars...
Back to top Go down
Aislinn

Aislinn

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue365/365Path to a New Age - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (365/365)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:18 pm

"Sage??Your father is Sage?? Wait, who was your mother...?" I looked at Talask carefully then, wondering if he could sense things like his father could. There was only one way to find out, and I hoped he couldn't know.
"I feel as though I should tell you something, all of you. I am a soul carrier, and a slave. My master sent me here to kill the beast, and apparently, the others have been sent for the same reason." I said not realizing I was speaking only to Talisk.
Back to top Go down
Talask

Talask

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:31 pm

"Yes my Father is Sage and as for my mother....i don't know, the elders of the village told me she set out to look for him after news of his death and that was last that i heard, ever sense then i have been in the care of my grandfather" I turned to the othes "Like i said before, and thats why i am hunting the truth behind the last battle"
Back to top Go down
Aislinn

Aislinn

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:37 pm

I nodded and motioned to my tent. "If anyone would like, you can sleep there. I don't feel like sleeping tonight." I nodded to them all and walked out behind the trees to think quietly. I sat down comfortably under the stars and the moon and let my thoughts drift off.
Back to top Go down
Talask

Talask

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:40 pm

~Asleep~(3more post will be morning)
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Lgnd
Phoenix

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Path to a New Age - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:46 pm

"So his father is Sage, and hes on his way to Vanguard." I close my eyes, with a small smirk on my face and think to myself. "It just so happens that Vanguard is the village that is under attack. That's also the village I just came from." I look back down at the water with the moon reflecting from it. So the legendary warrior, Serriome, and the son of the legendary Sage, along with the rest of us, had all appeared at one camp. "You know, it seems odd that we have all come to the same place at one time. As if something is leading us here." I fall to the ground with my arms wide open, wondering what the new day will bring.
Back to top Go down
Talask

Talask

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:52 pm

"zzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzz....."Twisting and turning i toss my body in many ways trying to find a comfortable postition.
Back to top Go down
Aislinn

Aislinn

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:38 pm

Aislinn,what news do you send to me?
The beast will be destroyed soon mi'lord. Also, the son of Sage has made camp with me...
WHAT?!?!?!?! *clears throat* Alright, stay with him.
I froze as he spoke this to me.Yes master. As you wish it... I looked sadly back to him, then lay on the ground to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Serriome

Serriome

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85000/90000Path to a New Age - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85000/90000)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 8:02 pm

The morning sun rose upon the 5 travelers. Waking up first I decide to go grab some breakfast. I quickly jump among the trees, grabbing a random fruit as I pass each one. I use an ice dagger to test each one, to make sure there is no poison among them. I bring them back to the Camp and take a small share. As always I never eat with a group so, I ate in a nearby tree. I looked up toward the path from which i had walked. I see a young child running with another child on his back. The second child had been beaten by something from the looks of it. The child was screaming and as usual I ran to see what was wrong with him.
"Help me, My sister is hurt, she needs attention." He said as he handed me his sister.
"What happened to her, or rather what did this to her?" I asked as I examined her. Her leg was shattered and she had a bad gash down the side of her leg.
"Im not sure what it was... It was big and wet... I didnt get a good look at it... My sister saw it, but shes not responding." He replied.
"I see, there is little i can do to help... but I'll do what I can." I assured the child.
The girls leg was twisted but I pulled it back straight. The gash I could merely put an herbal remedy into and freeze around the outside. I sat down beside the girl and wait for the others to come.
Back to top Go down
Aislinn

Aislinn

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 8:42 pm

I awoke early the next morning, unsure of how to approach Talisk. Finally I decided upon the direct approach. I walked up to him and began to ask him something, when I heard the children arrive. I turned towards them, and walked over to them. "Anything I can help with?" I asked Serriome.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Lgnd
Phoenix

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 8:51 pm

I wake up from the very spot I was at when I was thinking about the coincidence of our gathering. I slowly get up from the grass to a seated position and rub my eyes with my hands. "I guess I really was tired." I silently stand up to see if the others had awoken, only to see that Serriome and Aislinn was not amongst the group, but what lie there was fruit. I pick one up and start walking away for a moment to wake up fully from my slumber. The day was much brighter than yesterday, as if the morning sun had blessed us with newfound strength. Under the shade of a few trees ahead of where I was walking, I spot Serriome sitting with two children, one of which was badly hurt, as well as Aislinn, asking if she could help. I could sense the life force of the young girl slowly fading, so I immediately run over to see what is going on. I kneel down to the girl and notice herbal remedies had been used on her. "Your well knowledgeable about medicine I see, but it seems this girl still doesn't have much time." I stand back up and look at Serriome and Aislinn. "Don't worry thought, I'll take care of the rest." I close my eyes and hold out my right hand in front of my face with a closed fist, and begin chanting an ancient holy spell. "Oh holy one, who watches over every living thing in this universe, the one who blessed me with his power, lend me your strength to save this child from the dark embrace of death." My fist begins to glow brightly as I open my eyes. "Now let this be used to heal this young one." I hold the fist high above my head and release until my hand was in an open palm position. Suddenly a large pillar of light encircles the young child, and causes her gashes and wounds to disappear as if nothing had happened to her at all. When the light faded I bring down my arm and start walking away. "She should be fine now, but make sure she gets plenty of rest."
Back to top Go down
Talask

Talask

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 9:05 pm

The thought of waking up early still was not something i had gotten use to, the sun had seem to be beaming down on my face telling me to get up or i'll sit here all day no matter where you go. With that sense of mind i opened one eye to see that half of the group had been awake for sometime now, they had been helping some children that seemed to have been injured. *yawn* "Whats for breakfast?" I sat there looking at the kids, i knew they would be fine for the auras they were emitting where burning quite bright thanks to the care of the group. Although not showing too much emotion i was curious about what injured them so badly. I rose to my feet stretching to and fro slowly walking towards the kids "You guys doing alright??" a smile came across my face as i stared into the little ones faces "You should thank these people for helping you but in return you have to show us where you saw that creature..." I then looked at the others signaling that it was about time to head out.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Lgnd
Phoenix

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 9:22 pm

I stop and watch Sage question the children about what had attacked them earlier. He was apparently very certain these kids would lead us in the right direction of where to go. He also told them to thank us for the help. I notice that the children were hungry from escaping that creature and then notice that I still was holding the fruit from earlier. I break it in half and walk over to the children once more, handing them the fruit. "Here, I'm sure your both hungry." The children both smile and take the fruit in joy.
Back to top Go down
Talask

Talask

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 9:44 pm

" Alright, Phoenix you just came from there so you are going to lead the way but once we get there the children we'll be showing us the path from there" I glanced over the group checking on if everybody was accounted for that was attending the trip. "We'll i think that about does it, whenever your ready Phoenix...."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Lgnd
Phoenix

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 9:49 pm

I give small smile to the children and pat them both on the head. "You to be more careful, okay?" I stand back up as Talask said that I would lead the group back to Vanguard. He said that we were all ready to go. I give him a dull look because he completely forgot someone. "Well, I am ready at anytime but your forgetting Maikaru." I point over to the last one sleeping beside the remains of the fire.
Back to top Go down
Talask

Talask

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 10:13 pm

"No i didn't forget about him, he's dreaming of his.......research" I looked at him with a sigh of disappointment "He'll cactch up besides he knows this area very well for numuerous reasons. So don't worry about him" I grab my pants and shirt from off the tree limbs and make a quick change. "Now im ready.."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Lgnd
Phoenix

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 10:23 pm

I shrug to myself and start walking in the direction I came to this camp from. I look back to ensure that everyone was coming. "Alright then, let us head back to the north. The last time I saw the village, the people were almost about to lose their sanity. Let us hope they still have it."
Back to top Go down
Talask

Talask

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 10:31 pm

Seems all we can do in these times is hope" The day burned bright and i wasn't too sure of how far Vanguard was, it couldn't of been too far, 2 injured children made it to the camp so it of had to of maybe been a couple miles. I gazed at the trees as the shadow they casted on the ground locked so great, i was getting tired just looking at the comfortable shade such as that. As my pace slowled i started to fall behind the group, daydreaming about what lies ahead and were we really ready to face such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru

Maikeru

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3155/3155Path to a New Age - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3155/3155)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 9:25 am

I woke up late that morning to find out that the entire group was missing. I looked around and found a small pool of blood on the ground. "It seems someone was injured here, but they must be okay if they're not here." I walked over to the dead fire and pulled out some tea leaves and a small pot from my side. I put my hand to the burnt wood and closed my eyes. My hand began glowing a bright red color."Fire!". All of a sudden the once dead flame bursted with life! "Heheh, time for tea!". I used some nearby fruit for flavoring and brewed up a few containers of tea. As I was finishing up with the packing I noticed footprints heading north. "Well it seems they all are heading to Vanguard, they shouldn't have gotten too far. Better hurry!" I dashed up the trail with tea in hand.
Back to top Go down
Serriome

Serriome

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 3:26 pm

The day had only just begun though it had felt like a week. I wasn't used to merely walking, and rarely did I travel with more than one person anymore. "Talask... Im going ahead to the next town. Its not far away... but I really need to get some kind of exersize. It seemed abandoned and I need to practice some with my Ice weilding. I'm off" There was a short pause and then I sped forward unto the town. Upon my arrival, I examined the area. The buildings were abandoned, and they made perfect for target practice.

Training: I stood in the center of the area. Calmed my mind. I quickly shoot three ice beams downward, propelling my body upward. Then whilst in air I shoot a fourth Ice shard to my left, forcing me to spiral counterclockwise. Finally I charge up Ice Barrage Level 3: Crystal Ice Spears. I throw the spears and hit almost every house. I decide to continue doing as such until everone else comes along......
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Lgnd
Phoenix

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 4:45 pm

While we are walking, I notice Talask slowly holding up the rear of the group, as if something was on his mind. I close my eyes and tell Talask something as if I knew what he was thinking. "Talask, we will see what the day brings, so don't think too much on it." With that said, Serriome then comes up, saying that he was going on ahead to the next village. Before any of us could reply, he was already zooming ahead of us. I let out a sigh in response to this action. "He seems somewhat impatient, but whatever he wants I suppose." I look back to see if anyone else was having any similar thoughts, but then notice a small figure rushing over here. "I guess he finally woke up." I wave to him, signaling that it was us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Path to a New Age
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkCrystal :: Saga :: Cotan Restoration-
Jump to: