DarkCrystal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DarkCrystal

An rp website with great story, and batte bas systems.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Path to a New Age

Go down 
+3
Maikeru
Aislinn
Talask
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Talask

Talask

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Path to a New Age Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)

Path to a New Age Empty
PostSubject: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 7:40 pm

It has been 6yrs sense the war with Wrath finished up and sent everybody into a overwheling joy, leaving them blind to the horid truth that the battle was anything but finished now that he contained all 4crystals. Killing Sage along with the other legendary warriors he finaly found himself in a pocket, able to rebuild what he had lost from the warriors of the past. Now that they were gone what was to happen now, the people dance and rejoice blindly unaware of the truth. But if something were to be said of him i would be struck down and called a fool for saying such things, all i could do is leave my village and try to do all within my power to prevent this from spreading any further than what it already has. Your probably wondering how i know this and that wrath is still alive, well the truth is i don't know whether or not Sage is dead, but i do know that Wrath is alive for i saw him 4yrs ago when i too back then thought it was all over. I was playing a game of Hide and seek with a few friends deep in the woods when i had the idea to hide inside of a waterfall. As the bushes started to move i thought it was one of my friends in search of my where-abouts but what i saw was far from what i'd call a friend, a tall dark figure with long grey hair wearing black armor, closed on my position. The next thing i new i was laying on my back surrounded by my friends. To this day i still don't know what happened... ...These people don't need to know that Wrath is still alive, i took one last look at the village and headed out into the world wondering what ventures wait...

Choices:
(good)/ (bad)

Goal:
Trying to find the truth behind the last fight with Wrath.

Joining in:
Read the post ahead to make sure you have a good understanding of whats going on, and to prevent scene jumps.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aislinn

Aislinn

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age Left_bar_bleue365/365Path to a New Age Empty_bar_bleue  (365/365)

Path to a New Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 6:53 pm

I lay down by the water, letting my feet dangle in the cool dampness. I let the sun bathe my ears as my clothes blew on a branch on a nearby tree. I had been walking and flying, but after a while I began to lose control and I fell into the water. Granted I wouldn't have this problem if I could have been trained better in flying. I heard a noise comming up behind me then, but I made no move to find out who it was. This road had a large amount of travlers, so I payed no mind to the sounds.
Back to top Go down
Talask

Talask

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Path to a New Age Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)

Path to a New Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 7:05 pm

Traveling now for many days, i had begun to wonder was my journey even worth taking but thinking such thoughts are why travelers dont make it back to their homelands.I stopped in the middle of the path and took in a deep breathe and started to clear my head "Maybe after a quick break i'll feel better..." I started making my way to a nearby pond that i had heard was famus for camp sites and great fishing, when i saw someone i wasn't exspecting. A girl with long silver hair stood before me. I hadn't known to act as if she were a freind or foe, for she was emmitting a strange aura unlike i had ever sense before. I walked up next to her and filled my hands full of water and guzzled down what seemed like holy water, and then sat without saying a word wondering to leave or to camp here for the night.
Back to top Go down
Aislinn

Aislinn

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age Left_bar_bleue365/365Path to a New Age Empty_bar_bleue  (365/365)

Path to a New Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 7:09 pm

I looked at the man. He looked like he had been travilng for a while. "Hello" I moved closer to him, my wings wrapping around my body to hide what my still wet clothes should have. I could feel his werriness from travel, and I could feel his unsureidness of my position. I gently kissed him on the lips, and could feel the werriness lifting. I looked to where my tent was set up, then told him, "If you would like to rest, feel free."
Back to top Go down
Talask

Talask

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

Path to a New Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 7:23 pm

Still uncertain of this strange gurl that stood beside me she started to stare, I was dead tired and had other things beter to do than pick a fight with a traveling girl that i have no clue of what she's capable of. Just as i was about to get up and leave she leaned over kissed me, with as much shock that sent me into i lost my balance and feel into the pond. Now 7ft under water i just sat there watching fish swim by laughing at my predicament. I rose to my feet drenched, and hungry. I remembered the fish in the pond and how close they got to my face. Already drowning i water i dove back in a grabbed a couple. Back on land i looked at the girl again and realized she couldn't be an enemy,offereing her tent like that, "thank you...but i like sleeping in the open,but in return for your hospitality.....have some fish"
Back to top Go down
Aislinn

Aislinn

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

Path to a New Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 7:24 pm

"Thank you. Food would be nice....." I thought back to how long it had been since I had had a good meal. "Your clothes....they're soaked. You'll get sick if you arent careful.."
Back to top Go down
Talask

Talask

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

Path to a New Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 7:33 pm

Before she even got a chance to finish speaking those words i had already taken my shirt off and hung it over a tree limb, I bent over, going for my shoes, hoping around like an idiot trying to pull one off then the other. Placing my shoes under my shirt , i then slid off my pants, also throwing them over a tree limb, I walked over to my bag and grabbed a small white shirt a pair of black shorts. "sigh....looks i have no choice but to be here all night now"
Back to top Go down
Aislinn

Aislinn

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

Path to a New Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 7:35 pm

I smiled slightly, then muttered under my breat, "At least you have a change of clothes...." As he finished dressing I asked, " If you don't mind, will you make sure the fish are dead? I wouldn't like the soul of a fish in my body...That would be strange."
Back to top Go down
Talask

Talask

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

Path to a New Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 7:44 pm

I looked at her as if i had seen a ghost ,for the elder of my village use to speak of things such as that. "....ok" threw one fish into the air and slowly drew my dagger, as it fell back towards us i did 2 slices into the fish, a vertical and horizontal cut. As it fell in 4 pieces i had a felling that we were not alone, "I think someone else wants some fish...."
Back to top Go down
Aislinn

Aislinn

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

Path to a New Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 7:50 pm

I sighed slowly, then looked at him. "Thank you, again. My name is Aislinn by the way." I said as I jumped back into the water, and began swimming, not paying attention to anyone else who may be approaching. "Care to join me?"
Back to top Go down
Maikeru

Maikeru

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age Left_bar_bleue3155/3155Path to a New Age Empty_bar_bleue  (3155/3155)

Path to a New Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 8:07 pm

"Hehe..." I sat hidden in a tree watching these two strangers converse among each other. These area was a favorite of mine for one reason. The hunnies. Trained in the ways of "scouting" from my father, I scanned them with a pair of binos. "Hmm, look at that fox!" as i watched the girl get back in the water. I turned towards the other just to notice him looking at me. "Oops, hope he doesn't see me".
Back to top Go down
Talask

Talask

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

Path to a New Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 8:17 pm

I walked over to a bush to take a leek when i noticed that the bushes started to shaked more than usual, ".....hmmmm" pulling up my shors i looked into the bushes onl to see another stranger staring straight me. "............yeaaaaaa" I just slowly turned and looked at the Aislinn ,who was swimming away. Then turning back to the pepping tom "So what are you doing hiding in the bushes? ...huh?"
Back to top Go down
Aislinn

Aislinn

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

Path to a New Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 8:21 pm

While he had the new commer distracred, I flew above him and whacked him with my tail. He seemed to sway a little, but I payed no mind as I returned to the water. My wings and tail swished behind me, propelling me farther into the water. I blew them both a kiss as one of the spirits whispered, Be careful child. You know what happens when you let yourself go to far.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru

Maikeru

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age Left_bar_bleue3155/3155Path to a New Age Empty_bar_bleue  (3155/3155)

Path to a New Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 8:43 pm

"Ayaaa!! I got kissie from the hunnie!!!" I performed my trademark hunnie dance just to notice that the man was still watching me. "Er hrmm, sorry bout that. I was here doing some research. My name is Maikeru Fujibayashi. I'm here because there are rumors about some kind of beast now living in these waters so I came to investigate but it all seems to be alright. But even so, I worry about the girl swimming out there. If these beast is true, well...."
Back to top Go down
Talask

Talask

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

Path to a New Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 8:54 pm

"...........Maikeru eh?? This research your doing, about tha beast living in the waters, how much do you know of this....Perv Dancer" I looked at him hoping that he was wrong, but something told me that he wasn't lying. I then glanced to Aislinn to see if she was in danger, "Perv Dancer...if what you say is true we are going to need your knowledge on the creatures in order to defeat them...
Back to top Go down
Aislinn

Aislinn

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

Path to a New Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 9:02 pm

I got back out of the water, shaking my tail and my wings off to dry them. I looked at the boys and then to the fish, that I had caught when I was in the water. "Come on boys. I have enough for everybody." I said as my wings folded themselves around my so that I was covered again. I would have to check in to my master soon, but not before I had a talk with the sea beast that I had been sent to find. The sea beast had ben atacking nearby villagers, and my master didn't want it to be known that they were active. I was sent to kill him. Maybe I could use the boys to my advantage...
Back to top Go down
Maikeru

Maikeru

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

Path to a New Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 9:11 pm

"I've been told by the villagers that the Beast has been attacking the village and killing many, but none have gotten a good look at it. But noises have been heard down here and they have a hard time finding any fish. I'm actually surprised you have found any." As I spoke with the man, I noticed the girl telling us to come over to feast on the fish. "By the way, I never learned of your names."
Back to top Go down
Talask

Talask

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

Path to a New Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 9:28 pm

"I'm Talask, a traveler in search of the truth of the last battle with Wrath. And if what you say is true,the beast must be at a village sense we were able to find fish. We need not stay here long," I turned and made my way towards Aislinn "The fish smells good...sure it wont attract the beast??" i asked with curiosity for my statement of the creature being in a village was only a guess.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Lgnd
Phoenix

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age Left_bar_bleue0/0Path to a New Age Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Path to a New Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 10:18 pm

The dead silence of night was the only thing that could be heard on the endless path I had been walking on for hours. What would seem that a village a beast problem would have a bit more chaos in this area. As I walk on I look into the crescent moon in the starry sky above, and think upon the task I had been given. "Well, at least it is peaceful, otherwise there would be more panic amongst those people." The beast had apparently given much trouble to the poor people of the village I had left a few hours earlier, and that I was asked to stop this menace. "But what does that creature want, I wonder?"

The wind begins to blow and the moon is slowly covered up with clouds in the sky, making visibility poor, and also telling me that I need to stop soon. Out in the distance I spot a small camp out in the distance. With little else to do out here, I decide to walk over to this place to camp with them. "Maybe they will let me stay if I share my bread and Ale with them. The people of that village are certainly generous souls." I smile to myself as I walk towards the camp.
Back to top Go down
Talask

Talask

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

Path to a New Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 10:31 pm

Still unsure of where excatly where we stood i decided to call it a night a wait till morning to continue investigating any further. I slowly took a bite of the fish that Aislinn prepepared when i noticed a small shadow easing towards our position."......Maikeru..was somebody following you??" i rose to my feet in a deffensive pose trying not to leave myself of guard. First thing that came to my mind was the beast, but then the shadow slowly started taking shape of a man....

Last edited by Talask on Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Lgnd
Phoenix

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

Path to a New Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 10:39 pm

While I approach the camp, I notice three figures sitting around the fire. I could quickly sense that one of them saw me, as he quickly got up into a position to defend himself from attack. I raise my hand out of my cloak, signaling that I mean no harm to the people here. While I approach I get out the bread that the villagers had given me to travel. "I'm sorry to startle you. I was just wondering if I may camp here tonight with you. I have brought some food in exchange for the shelter." I stop a few yards from them and look upon them, awaiting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Talask

Talask

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

Path to a New Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 10:53 pm

I lowered my hands as i watched him pull out a hand saying he ment us no harm. I walked up to him with a slight smile, "Your no average traveler ,but we'll keep that between you and me for now.Like my father i have the ability to sense ones aura..."I took hold of the items he offered and led him to the fire introducing hin to the other Aisilinn, and Maikeru.
Back to top Go down
Aislinn

Aislinn

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

Path to a New Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 5:34 am

"Welcome travler. Can you keep your eyes to yourself?" I asked with a slight smile as I rolled my eyes in Maikeru's direction. "One peeping Tom is enough..." I joked playfully as I handed some fish to the travler. "Here. Eat your fill, for tomorrow we seek a beast that attacked nearby villages.
My only hope was the beast didn't recongnise me. All three of these men were fighters, and if they knew of my master, well I would be dead for sure. There was no compassion in the hearts of warriors. Good thing I had nothing left ot leave, or any possessions I may have had would be destroyed.
Lady Aislinn, If they killed you, what would happen to us?One of my more vocal spirits asked me.
I know not what may become of you Asuna. Perhaps you will finaly be freed.I responded to her sad voice.
I just know that I could not pass on. I am afraid....
"Do not fear young one. All will be well in the end..." I said outloud before I realized it.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Lgnd
Phoenix

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

Path to a New Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:21 am

The defender lowered his guard and came forth to welcome me. He quietly said something about how he could sense another's power while he was taking what I had offered. "Nor are you so it seems." I let of a slight smirk as I reply to his statement. He introduces me to his companions, Aislinn and Maikaru, who were still sitting around the fire. The one named Aislinn welcomes me as well, and asks that I keep my eyes to myself, mentioning a peeping tom in their group. I reply quietly as I sit down around the fire. "Rest assured, despite my age, I have a lot of restraint. Do not worry about that from me." She then proceeds to hand me some fish that they had caught. "Thank you all for letting me stay here." I then take a small bite of the fish while I stare away into the fire.
Back to top Go down
Talask

Talask

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

Path to a New Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:36 am

Now it had seemed that our group had expanded to a number of 4, A young girl that seems to be the rare Fairfox breed, a Perv dancer with a great amount of knowledge on the creatures on this region, a young traveler which i didn't know too much of at the moment, and myself. There we sat around the fire,"I have to say, it's kinda strange... why is this creature suddenly acting so violent"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Path to a New Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age   Path to a New Age Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Path to a New Age
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkCrystal :: Saga :: Cotan Restoration-
Jump to: