DarkCrystal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DarkCrystal

An rp website with great story, and batte bas systems.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Path to a New Age Chpt.2

Go down 
+5
Moonlite
Serriome
Maverick
Aislinn
Talask
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Serriome

Serriome

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue85000/90000Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (85000/90000)

Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:03 pm

Finally landing, I notice that Talask has a mysterious change about him. With this new change, he seemed to gain immence power, which led me to believe that I was no longer needed.

"Talask, it seems you should have this thing from here, I'm off to the mountains, to restore what Nerigama left of the place. I'd like to see you later so you best survive. After all, I still owe you a GOOD rematch."

I said with a slight grin on my face. I turn toward the mountains in which I came, and began to dash. On the way to the mountain, I had become deep in thought, about the armour which Talask had obtained. In my past Ive heard of a rumour of such armour that increases your power, but never would have guessed that it was obtainable. From what the elderly villager said, it was of dark descent, and only obtainable by a certain bloodline.

"Seems the Geezer was wrong. But still, I wonder if it really is that armour"
Back to top Go down

Path to a New Age Chpt.2
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3