DarkCrystal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DarkCrystal

An rp website with great story, and batte bas systems.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Path to a New Age Chpt.2

Go down 
+5
Moonlite
Serriome
Maverick
Aislinn
Talask
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aislinn

Aislinn

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue365/365Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (365/365)

Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:01 am

While everyone was fighting the enourmous tree, I grabbed Moonlight and flew out of the way. "What the...I hope this isn't one of masters......."I muttered as I flew higher.
Back to top Go down
Serriome

Serriome

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85000/90000Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85000/90000)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 2:28 pm

(Nerigama)
Returning to the point of the mountains where I first saw the tree, I noticed something strange. Further off The tree was moving, yet not with the wind. It was moving on its own. And Nevertheless, it was attacking people. Many people whom I once knew. Memories of The dead warrior began to take over my mind. Was I becoming sendimental, or was somthing much different happening? Suddenly, My faithful companions turned on me, sensing what was happening to me. Immediatly I sliced through them and retreaved the shards of the blades, returning them to their normal selves.
As soon as they went back, I decided to change as well. This was the end of my reign.

(Serriome-Turning Point)
"These dark forces have so many weaknesses. I'm glad to be returning back into the world of the living."

That said, I drew the hilt of Nerigama, and forced the shards to come out of my body, returning them to the blade of Nerigama. I was back in my body, though it was damaged. I stand up and take the time to get to know the two who were once possessed by the blades of the demons. The female wolf, who once called herself Saikariu, was named Shiyori. The exiled monk, was called Dautora. The short time it took to learn how to possess a humanoid body went by very quickly. But before I started remeninsing about the past, I decided to help the others.

After I patched up my wounds I began to take off, leaving the other two characters to take care of themselves, at least until we met again. About 250 yards away from the Gaint tree, I dropped the three blades, and hoped no one would ever find them again.

****Hell yeah, Im back!!!******
Back to top Go down
Cretoria

Cretoria

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:30 pm

Were not getting anywhere fast this way. I said breathlessly trying to recover some energy. There has to be some way to beat this thing. Just then I saw a figure running by who i've recently seen before. What is he up to now. I wondered. While I was watching him I almost forgotten about the tree who tried to take advantage of my distraction and nearly quashed me. I barely dogged the attack and began to transform into my full powered form, then I charged my most powerful attack. Toysagchi!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Serriome

Serriome

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85000/90000Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85000/90000)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:39 pm

I neared the battlefield, looking closely upon my former companions, readying myself to join them in an epic battle. My eyes focus upon Phoenix, the last one I remember seeing before being sent to the spirit realm. I show off a quick smirk then jump into the air and ball my fist up, preparing to smash into the tree.

"DAIMOND-FLAME PUNCH!!!!!!"

I yell as my hand first gets a diamond coating, then bursts into flames, and finally, I smash my fist into the tree.

"What the??"

My arm had went deep into the tree, yet it had closed the wound so quickly, I couldnt remove my arm in time. I begin pounding my free hand into the tree, causing some sort of damage and trying to free myself. All of this proved useless as the tree's Bark(skin) was nearly invincible. Still I try and try to free myself from the beast. As another attempt I create a diamond blade and slice it into the bark, then twist it to the side. Though cutting my arm, it freed me. I then jump backward and backflip for a messy land unto the ground.

"So... This is one of the Legendary Beasts, huh? Legendary Forest Ent... One of the seventeen ultimate creatures. Who the hell decided to mess with this---"

My words were taken away as the ent swung a branch at me, causing me to lose focus and jump to the right.

"--Beast?"
Back to top Go down
Maverick

Maverick

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140/140Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:59 am

Maverick had listened to Talask say that his skills and knowledge of the area would be very helpful in their quest. Maverick started walking behind them but stopped and went into some sort of flashback. He was back at the first fight with Wrath. Sage,Red Havoc,Vamp,And Himself all stood before him. Of course Sage was the first to strike,he rushed him with his sword and,Red Went second and opened a hole into nothing ness behind him,Vamp conjured some spell to try and bind him,and Maverick shifted to his war form and attacked right behind Sage releasing a massive amount of energy with Sage.Knocking him back into red's hole he had created. Sage and him hit the ground and red sealed the hole and Vamp released the bonds. They all looked at each other and smiled thinking that it was finally over,but Wrath had other plans. Like a literal hand from hell it came up from the ground beneath Vamp and grabbed him and slung him into a nearby tree,then the rest of him came out and attacked the rest of us. Sage,Red,Vamp and Maverick all fell. Maverick wasn't out completely though,he managed to stand up and deliver one final attack. It hit Wrath dead in the chest and shattered the crystals he had combined into their seperate peices once again. Maverick managed to grab the Dark peice. He turned and tried to grab Sage and the others but to no avail Wrath unleashed an attack that hit them all. Maverick was slung out of the vacinity of Wrath and managed to escape. All he could think about was Sage and the others but he knew they were still alive somewhere,they had to escape they couldn't have died. The story in his mind ended as he heard a loud Roar and fighting way ahead of him. He had to have been out of it for sometime for them to have been so far ahead. Maverick saw the trees moving and knew exactly what it was one of the seven legends that Wrath controlled. Maverick had fought him once before and thought he had him trapped and subdued for good now but appearently he was wrong. Maverick shifted to his Dire Wolf form and ran as fast as his body would allow him to. He made it to see what he thought it was. He shifted straight to his War form and looked at the beast once again and spoke.

"I thought I had you trapped for good beast!"

Maverick unrolled his chain and wrapped it around his right wrist and hand getting ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
Talask

Talask

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 12:49 pm

Staring the tree down i had begun to think that this was hopeless, nothing seemed to be working against this monster, thats when i was grabbed from the air "...Phoenix!!" one of the beings i noticed earlier had reached my altitude and grabed me, "You seemed to appear exactly at the right time.." With a slight smirk i saw that another had appeard, one that i had not seem before and yet seemed to be fighting along side us and then their was the traitor....Serriome who had too reappeared, "Phoenix, it seems this battle might take a little longer than the last...." Drawing my sword and taking a sideways stance i stood side Phoenix on a Tree branch, that was when i felt the prescence of another power being approaching, "DAMN....another CREATURE!!!!" i turned towards the source of the power only to see eyes that pierced threw the dark trees in the form of a wolf strut past us then shifted forms, it was Maverick, i had got to see his transformation first hand."Looks like the rumors were true, you do have more than 2 forms..." Retaking my stance and giving a sigh of relief i channeled the energy from my crystal to my sword preparing to go for a different approach. Jumping off the branch from where i once stood with Phoenix, i caught up with Maverick, "What didi you mean by that last statement??.....You mean you were the one who sealed this tree?!" The ground started to tear apart as if an earthquake was tearing threw it, but what was really happening was he was derooting himself... As the Roots started to surface from the ground i used them as bridges to get closer to the tree....
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Lgnd
Phoenix

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:57 pm

After catching Talask and placing him on the branch, I am commented on when I came back. A branch is swung at me, where I send my blade in an overhead strike to slice it apart. Once this is done, Talask warns me this battle might last longer than the last one we had encountered. I look back with Talask and see Maverick had arrived in his Dire Wolf form, "Good news seems to come when the situation is bad." I hold my ground upon the branch when Talask leaves to meet with Maverick. I then hear Maverick roar to this beast, saying that he had trapped this creature once before. I turn my head back and look up, noticing a small glint of light at the top of the tree. While I do this, my feet begin to slip from the branch, but it wasn't the branch moving, rather the whole tree was causing an earthquake. I fall from the branch but quickly latch onto it with my free arm. "This is getting just a little too problematic." Another branch is swung wildly below me left and right, where I let go to land on. "Alright, let's see what is at the top of this strange tree." Maintaining a determined look, I leap and continue my way up the tree, hopefully to find something useful.
Back to top Go down
Serriome

Serriome

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 8:36 am

After landing on the ground I turn to me left only to see another tree branch coming for me. Instantly I jump over it, then dodge to my right, as another branch was coming. Whilst dodging I notice Phoenix jumping toward the top of the tree, then I am directed to the top of the tree, where a light did shine. A smirk grew across my face as I watched my ally ascend to the top of the tree. I knew he would need some kind of distraction to make it to the top, though, Which is where I come in. But first I would need a blade. I grab a stick and charge it with my newfound power(Diamonds).

To completely grab the attention of the tree I begin to attack its roots, every now and then dodging a limb or branch. After attacking the roots, I jump toward the bottom center and attack its mid-torso type area. With a constant slashing motion. Afterward I dig the diamond-covered makeshift blade into the giant Ent and slam downward, bringing shards of bark and a river of blood behind me. This wasn't enough to completely drag away the tree's attention, though it brought me back to the ground. Now on the ground, I dash to the other side of the tree, causing the already regenrated tree to shift around, unlike as planned. As I Jump back toward the tree I notice a tugging motion at my feet, bringing my attention downward only to find that it had grabbed me with its roots as a form of defence.

Now trapped, I began to slice the makeshift blade into the roots, making them pull themselves into the ground, and bringing me with them. After about knee height, they stopped pulling me in, but that wasn't the end of the attack, because now the tree was swinging multiple branches at me at high velocities. I tried to dodge, but It was of no use with my legs in the ground. Before giving up, I started swinging wildly at the branches, cutting only a few at a time. I look up to notice Phoenix, still ascending toward the top of the massive tree, then refocus my attention on making my way to freedom and fighting the giant ent as means of distraction.

Completely forgetting the limbs being swung at me, I begin to slice at the ground, causing chunks of the ground to come up at a time. Eventually, I break free and notice the roots had depleted themselves back to the tree, giving me double freedom. I jump into the tree and begin attacking the lower-right-torso area. After the speeded attack, I begin making my way counter-clockwise and up the tree, running along its side, dragging the makeshift blades through the tree. After I make my way back to the mid torso, I slam my right blade into it, then begin making multiple blasts into the center of the tree, then jumping back down to a safe landing on top of a swaying branch.

"Watch out!!!."

I yelled noticing a limb slinging toward Phoenix, and another toward Talask.
Back to top Go down
Talask

Talask

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:09 pm

With great agility I easily avoided the branch and continued towards the base of the tree, thats when i noticed Serriome speeding threw the center of the tree, It had been split open threw a draw of his sword. "Looks like his power may have been a bit stronger than i gave him credit for...." he then managed to follow up with a couple of blast. Watching as the tree stood still for a second i thought the tree had actually took a massive blow, that was until the branches wrapped around the tree and completely healed the cut and even hardened it's bark. Serriome's attack had done nothing but made it stronger. "Looking behind me i saw Phoenix, and in front Maikeru...."Well...we did have a chance.." with a loud roar the tree once again started crushing and throwing its roots hard onto the ground..
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Lgnd
Phoenix

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:57 pm

With each jump up the tree, I could see places I had visited recently, like Vanguard and the temple. Despite this, I keep to moving when I see another limb heading straight for me from behind. I jump in attempts to avoid it, when I see another coming from the front. "Is it trying to crush me?" The branches both fly at me, giving me little time to react, however, I throw my sword into the tree, and swing upwards with it to give myself more altitude, causing the branches to clash right below me. Falling onto the two collided branches I rush towards the end of them, where I leap and get up to the next branch a few feet above it.

I continue my way up to the top, with a constant barrage of branches swinging at me. With each step or leap I make, I have to be sure to position myself away from each branches path, or be hit and fall. "The height of this tree is unbelievable, it seems like I've been climbing this thing for over an hour." Eventually I finally find my way up to the top where the light had shined out. The top of the tree was flat, yet many branches surrounded this particular area, covering most of the area with shade. I slowly make my approach to the source of the light, where I find a small hole as if it had been stabbed. "Is this the seal Maverick used?" The tree shakes violently for a moment, causing me to stumble. I barely manage to stand with my sword holding me up as the shaking intensifies. Just then, my yellow eyes stare into the light, and then I am sent flying back to the other end of the flat area. I roll backwards to stand back up and see a figure with a lance in it's hand. I hold my blade over my head, where it rests on my shoulders, and ask the figure, "Are you the guardian of this tree?"
Back to top Go down
Serriome

Serriome

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 8:01 am

Now on the swaying branch... I look upward to notice that Phoenix had become out of site. With a bright smile, I begin to ascend as well. To make my ascent, I run up the side of the tree, then stab my blade into a weak area, stand atop that blade, and perform another wallrun. As means of getting my blade back, I merely slash bark and harden it with diamond powers to make another blade. The Ent itself was extremely high, much higher than I had intitally thought. About midway to my destination, the branches of the tree began attacking, much like they had done with Phoenix.

"Damnit, they're getting closer."

The timing on their attacks was so precise that if I were to stay in one spot for more than half a second, I would be thrashed by them. To escape the threshold of attacks, I slice my blade into the tree, though making it stronger with defence, its offence was cut because it had to use those limbs for regeneration. Doing so, though, had caused me to fall downward at a rapid pace, which I could easily overcome. I extend my hands downward and begin to blast fire downward to make a balance with air resistance, the same as a rocket does.

Though my ascent in this manner is limited, I still use it to replace myself onto the tree. I repeat the manner of weakening the offence of the tree for quite a while, every now and then using my fire powers as an ascent method. About thee fourths of the way to my destination, I catch a glimpse of Phoenix, and another figure whom I do not recognize. Cautious for the safety of my friend, I increase my pace and prepare for a battle, completely forgetting about the limbs of the tree.

This act of forgetfullness was a giant mistake, for now I was being thrashed by multiple limbs and branches. I dodged the first few, then jump through an opening in another set of branches, only to find on the outside were mutliple limbs swinging downward, of which I could not dodge. I lose my balance as one of the branches slams into my back, making me fly toward the ground, and depleting my power over fire for an instant long enough to keep me away from my ally and the dark character across from him. I try to grab on to something, but I was thrashed too far away from the tree. I flip frontward so when I hit the closest object, I'll land feet first.
Back to top Go down
Generals

Generals

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 4:50 pm

"DIVINE DRAGON CANNON!!!!!" from the back scens of the action a electrifying Beam of light tore threw the trees and darted into the tree's side. "We had plans to unleash you later, Damn....what a mess" scanning the feild to the numerous warriors that stood before me i saw that each had capable strength able of putting up a descent fight if i so chose to. Then raising my voice so the others could here i introduced myself "I am Vex, 5th general of Wrath's army, i am here to destroy this tree. Do not take my method wrong, i am not here because i am aiding you, i am just caring out orders...
Back to top Go down
Cretoria

Cretoria

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 8:10 pm

Who ever this guy was he seem to know than more than what he was doing. But when I glanced up at him, all body shivered and seem to become weak with fear. The more I longer I watched him the more the tree was looking better and better to fight.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Lgnd
Phoenix

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 9:34 pm

With my blade resting on my shoulders, I walk towards the shadowy figure who had caused the barrier to appear. He started walking towards me as well, as if it had no real desire to fight me, but rather, to give me a warning. "This tree has a purpose you do not fully understand, but, it is not surprising that you would fight back. However......." The eerie voice coming from the guardian was quickly silenced, as the tree began to rumble horrifically, even more powerful than what it had done on it's own. I barely maintain my footing and move over to the side of the tree, where I see an enormous blast completely penetrate the trees bark. "This power, it pierced right through it. Yet, we could not pull off this feat." The tree itself begins to wane and move in random directions, when I look out to the source of the blast. At this point, the being with such power calls out, saying that he is not here to aid us, but to fulfill his own ends. As if on cue, I look back at the tree's guardian, who yells out in pain with his arms over his head. "Quickly! End our suffering quickly!" Just as the guardian says this, I could hear it's voice changing, as if it is losing control of who he is.

I heed the guardian's words and rush over to the bright light, and swing my sword where it clashes with the barrier. I put all of my strength into this attack, causing the barrier to crack in all direction. "Just a little more..." While I hold down my my blade to the barrier with all of my strength when I turn my head to see a blast of wind energy heading straight for me. "Damn it!" I angle my blade to slip across the barrier and into a backwards diagonal slash upwards, colliding with the beam, and causing the blast to fly off in a random direction. "It seems I wasn't going to get through so easily. But I had to try." The guardian pulls back his outstretched hand with his lance behind him in a battle stance. "......." I hold my blade out, pointing towards him. "You have no words to speak? I understand, that blast must have something to do with this." We both run at each other with our blades ready. "I don't know what this tree does, but what purpose it once had no longer exists." I swing my blade in an overhead fashion and he does the same with his lance, our blades clash in an equal manner, where we both hold each other's blade at bay. After moments of this stalemate, we both jump back and ram each other with more attacks. I swing my blade across from my right to my left, while he parries this attack with the blunt end of the lance, allowing the blade to be pointed towards my chest. I switch my blade from my left to my right hand around my back, and bring it back into a block above my head. I keep a determined look in my yellow eyes as the creature charges a blast with his free hand, then pushes it towards my chest. I use his lance as leverage to push myself away from the attack, while at the same time, pushing his lance toward the ground, and the following up with a back-fist into the creatures, face. He leaps back to regain his composure and returns to his fighting stance, where as I do the same, with my blade pointed towards my opponent, yet it is held with both hand close to my head. We once again rush each other, this time I lower my blade and do a diagonal slash upwards while his collides with a diagonal slash downwards.
Back to top Go down
Serriome

Serriome

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 1:06 pm

It seemed unlikely on how I had been hit, yet it did save my life. ~When I was falling, the 5th general of Wrath, Vex, showed up and decided to blast the ent with an extremely powerful attack, which had a force on the outside of it, which though weakened, still broke through a barrier I put up at the last second, then ripped through half of my armor, and sent me flying alongside it. Though painful, if I had fell further and hit the ground, I would've surely died.~

"Ugnhh..."

To land and recover, I flip backward and land my feet onto an oncoming tree. After landing, I rush to the bottom of the tree, and on the way down, create another blade. My left arm was becoming a bit of a distraction, what with all the blood running down it. I jump before I reach the trunk of the tree, then flip forward to land on the ground, and afterward dash forward, and prepare my newly made blade by holding it to my lower right. Now dashing for the tree, I begin to think through a few strategies. I then nod my head as approval for the one I am about to do.

Though the tree had taken a major hit, it wasn't defeated just yet. There was a large split in the center of the tree and one side was smashed. Finally approaching the mass, I grip my blade tightly and swiftly begin to zig-zag as a manner of defence against the tree. The roots of the tree began attacking the areas where I changed position, as I wanted them to do, But before long they caught on to my moves, and begun to come to the ground underneath me. To defend myself from these attacks, I jump about four feet above the ground, landing seldomly. Eventually I came within radius to attack the tree head on, as I had intended.

"Let's get back on track."
Back to top Go down
Talask

Talask

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 1:28 pm

With the tree/ent distracted with the others this gave me time to try to direct a more powerfull strike into it. Running a little ways from the on going battle i was going to need a little time to prepare my next attack. I had seen how Vex's radiant attack manage to pierce into the side of the tree, throwing it off balance and giving everyone more time to strike. Since Vex wasn't aiding us it, his strikes could involve one us. Turning back to face the creature i anchored my feet into the ground and lowered my hands by my waist. "Ok....i see, maverick,Serriome,Cretoria,...and i think phoenix is at the top" with those words i then began to gather all my strength to my fist...
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Lgnd
Phoenix

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:06 pm

My battle atop the tree continues with constant stalemate strikes upon each other. With each second passing, our blades would connect. The tree's guardian is has all five major factors in his favor. His strength, speed, stamina, defensive ability, and magic usage are all well balanced. I leap back after pushing back an energy strike, and I begin to think as I fight. "This guy certainly is a tough one. He has such a great balance of powers." My legs begin to move, with my torso held low, as I duck underneath a slim, yet fast energy blast. I follow up with a powerful upward strike that just barely grazes the creature's face. However, he lands a powerful kick into my torso, which sends me bouncing off the floor as I roll towards the barrier. Though the strike hurt a small amount, it gave me an opportunity to land an even more powerful attack into the barrier. I regain my composure, and run with at the speed I was sent flying. Ignoring my opponent, who then proceeded in a chase, where he held his hand in the air and let loose a volley of energy blasts that come barreling into the area around me. I spin to my right to avoid one energy blast, and leap forward to avoid another. I stop and jump up and swing my sword into another blast, sending it flying to the ground around the giant tree. My yellow eyes catch two more blasts flying at me directly. When they come at me, I do a flip to avoid one and throw my blade into the other, causing an explosion. My sword falls to the ground and stabs the bark of the tree, making it cause even more of a riot. When I land I stumble for a moment, and then grab my sword. "Wait, wheres the guardian." Just as I said that, a shadow looms over me, but without any other reaction, I swing my blade around to parry yet another attack from him. "I'm running out of time!"

I could feel a powerful energy being focused on the ground at the base of the tree. This presents myself with an idea to stop this madness as I hold out and push against the fierce power of the guardian. "Maybe if I can strike the barrier the same time he attacks the base of the tree, we might can stop it." A small smirk comes on my face, and I look straight at my opponent. "I'm sorry, but I no longer have the time. Please understand." With that, I push the creature back, and with increased speed, throw another strike at my opponent that he parries. However, his blade starts to crack, and eventually break after five second of holding me back. My blade then collides into the guardians flesh and clothing, and it sends him flying into a branch that sticks upwards. "Ok, if that is you, Talask, then let us end this now!" I rush with all the strength in my legs towards the light and it's barrier. My blade begins to focus a small holy aura around itself, and my eyes begin to show a slight glow in the pupil. I leap into the air, with my blade behind my back ready for an overhead strike. "Rending Strike!" I then fly right into the barrier, with my blade swung right at it, causing the sound like that of an explosion. The aura and the blade both pound deep into the barrier, and causes it to crack just a bit more. "Talask, now! Let's kill this thing now!"
Back to top Go down
Talask

Talask

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:35 pm

"This attack is new so let's see wat happens...." taking off in a mad sprint, my hands stayed low,waiting for the opportune time. Trees swooped in as i got closer to the battle trying to block me from re-entering, "Damn!!!.....This was not part of the plan!!!" i was only exspecting branches to try and counter my re approach. Knowing that it was an all or nothing bet, i looked at my hands as they glew with intensity of pure power. I couldn't leap at a high alttitude , for i had forced all my energy into this strike, i only left enough for a final sprint. Approaching closer to the battle i felt Phoenix had too gathered a large sum of his power and was about to strike, I had then realized his plan, a double strike at 2 vital points. "Clever...." now all that stood in the way were the massive trees that seem to be trying to crush me."This attack was meant for closequarters,but this is an exception....." throwing my hands back the intensified aura took my body in a orange glow. "VOLCAN BREAKTHOUGH!!" with a loud shout hundreds of orange flaming balls shot from the aura and directly towards the tree/ent. Looking behind me i saw the trees were getting closer and i couldn't hold this attack for long....
Back to top Go down
Serriome

Serriome

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 3:32 am

After gaining attack range, I notice the limbs begin attacking in more of a defencive manner, with an inclusion of the surrounding trees. Talask was trying to close in for an attack, and I wasn't doing anything. I forget my range with the tree and begin to take my second form, in which I form diamond shards into wings, capable of flight. There were only two in this form, and they were both on my right side. To finish my second form, I slam my blades together to make a twin handed blade, then charge flames unto it. Making my way to Talask I begin slicing through the trees, leaving stumps and ashes behind me. I find trees closing in at all directions with Talask, leaving him one direction, being up, and I could not carry him for long, so I merely begin to strategize. I land beside my ally, charge a firey blast, and release it in the direction of both the ent, and the trees coming for an enclosing, destroying multitudes of trees, and barely scratching the ent. Now there was a clear path, but not for long, as the ent had forced more trees to protect it, which was becoming quite an annoyance.

Flying upwards to gain veiw, I notice the tree's defences are extremely high, with all the trees surrounding, then the limbs, and finally its bark. The only opening was only able for one person, which though it may not work, I decided to give it a try. I begin to charge a flaming diamond bolt to the edges of my blade, then hope that Talask would know what to do. If he knew how to charge power and team attack, then this would go unflawed, if he could charge enough power. The Bolt of Fire now fully charged, I spin around and slash it toward my ally.

"Now its his turn to act, maybe he will know what to do."

I stay in flight and begin to pray.
Back to top Go down
Maverick

Maverick

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140/140Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 7:18 pm

Maverick watched as the others attacked,most unsuccessful but some were able to break through. Maverick closed his eyes once again and began to shift to his Dalu Form. This allowed him to creat more powerful spells. Maverick clasped his hands together and created a ball of energy between them. He pulled his hands apart and spread his fingers apart. The energy spread out with his fingers and created bands of energy between them. Maverick yelled out to talask.

"I need someone to hold him in place so i can use this energy!"
Back to top Go down
Aislinn

Aislinn

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue365/365Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (365/365)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:38 pm

I felt my strenght leaving me as I set Moonlight down in a neaby (not attacking) tree. I began to fly back to where the guys where fighting. It seemed as though more people had joined the fighting. This would get insteresting.
Back to top Go down
Serriome

Serriome

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 8:03 am

Still hoping Talask could perform the attack, I begin to try and help him out, and take out the trees surrounding him. For the first few, I swoop down from the air and charge more flames to my blade, the swipe around, making a complete 360 offencive slash, then while the flaming halo captures multiple trees, I begin blasting them with diamond flame blasts. This entire procedure only took about 5 seconds. I look up to see the blast increacing with speed, now only about 100 yards away from Talask. I continue to attack the trees with bolting speed, taking them out 4 at a time. When the Blast reached its 50 yard point, I had taken out a good 35 yard radius of trees surrounding My ally, but it came at a cost... My wings shattered, and blades fell apart. The diamond plates that made the wings came together and reformed my armor, Fixing everything that vex had taken away. After the reverting process, I jump upward, then slice through the diamond fire attack from earlier, sending even faster toward Talask. Then free fall at extreme speed.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Lgnd
Phoenix

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 3:19 pm

While still holding down upon the barrier with my blade, I hear Talask yelling out the name of his technique, followed with a massive amount of energy blasts ramming into the tree. Just when I thought we had it, the tree's guardian makes another swing at me, and I have to let go of the attack once more. When getting back away from him, I see that he pulls out a strange blade made of some form of adamant. The blade had a red streak in the centerfold of the blade, while the rest of it held a brilliant white shine, similar to my own blade. The guardian looks at my blade giving a sinister grin on his face. Noticing what he is looking at my blade, I turn my attention at it to, then a terrible shock came to me. My blade was cracked heavily and it was gaining more by the second, the blade would not last much longer. I turn my yellow eyes back upon my opponent, who begins to speak to me in his sinister tone. "It seems your friends will fail, young warrior. And it is because your blade does not have the strength to destroy this barrier. What a shame you thought such a feeble weapon would destroy this tree, much less any higher power."

I look at my surroundings and come up with an idea, I can sense the power of the blade the guardian holds. "The power of the weapon is based on it's user, and I will make every last use of mine. Even if I can't break the barrier with this blade, we will not fail!" The guardian begins to chuckle slightly and then speaks once more. "Heheh, so be it. Rest in Peace!" I rush towards the barrier once more, and the guardian follows quickly behind. I overhear the wolf called Maverick saying he is preparing to fire a powerful attack as well. When I reach the barrier I quickly spin around to see an attack coming right at my back, and with one final strike left in my blade, collide it with his to slow it down. This causes my blade to utterly shatter in thousands of pieces, but I manage to get my left hand upon his and the hilt of the blade, where I shove it right into the barrier, shattering it as well. When this happens, the energy inside the barrier fluctuates wildly and the guardian begins to go a bit insane. "Hahah..... well done..... young warrior, now leave........ before your friends destroy us all!" The guardian gains a small bit of control and hands me his blade. "Take it....and use it well...." I grab the blade with my right hand slowly just as his hand falls. "I promise, I will use it well." I leap from the top of the tree before it gets destroyed by Maverick and Talask.
Back to top Go down
Talask

Talask

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:29 am

With a final burst of energy i unleashed the remains of energy of what i had stored. The wave spiraled accros the ground,so intense it looked like a ball of fire tearing accross the ground. Frozen in the position from which i shot the blast my body,in a small crater,sat engulfed in steam. Realising that phoenix's first attempt had failed my facial expression went from calm to agitated,wondering what could be causing him this much trouble. My energy was zapped and i was completly stuck,"DAMNIT ALL!!!!" Glancing back up to the top i felt a dramatic drop in power. This was the perfect time to strike, and i couldn't do a thing. Forcing myself to move the pain serged threw every muscle and up to my back. Hitting the ground with agony and pain i tried once again to rise to my feet, but something sparked, my crystal started to react violently, giving this red glow of which i had never seen. Reaching out to touch it, It started to morph all over my body with some strange dar armor i had only heard in folk tale from the elders. "So the Dark Armor Legend is true," looking back at the tree, i took the same stance i once did...
Back to top Go down
Generals

Generals

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 8:42 am

Hovering above the rest of the so called warriors i quickly noticed a light pierce threw the trees . Moving closer i saw the one who had just delivered a massive blow to the tree Merge with his crystal. "The Dark Armor.....So he has it,....why would they hide such a thing in the hands of a child." going into a chaotic laugh i lowered myself towards the ground a good distance away from the warrior. "Lets see just how powerful this armor has made him...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Path to a New Age Chpt.2
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next