DarkCrystal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DarkCrystal

An rp website with great story, and batte bas systems.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aislinn's Tale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aislinn

Aislinn

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Aislinn's Tale Left_bar_bleue365/365Aislinn's Tale Empty_bar_bleue  (365/365)

Aislinn's Tale Empty
PostSubject: Aislinn's Tale   Aislinn's Tale Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 7:55 pm

It had started off simple enough, I wanted the jewel. The jewel of emerald color, said to be a chip from a powerful crystal. I wanted to find it. The night rang in my ears, as the events replayed themselves.

My wings beat heavily upon my back, while my pursuers gained on me. I knew what would happen should I atempt to steal the jewel, but I had thought at the time that it would free me. Instead, it enslaved me. The jewel was said to be a chip from one of the crystals, and I just knew I could use its power. Only one thing stood in my way: Wrath. I misjudged his power, foolishly thinking that I could take him on my own. That cruel day would forever haunt me. As soon as he found me, which didn't take long, he punished me. The collar was placed upon my neck swiftly, to bind my powers and keep me in his service until I could free myself. But my story started before that.
Back to top Go down
Admin Dude
Admin
Admin Dude

Aislinn's Tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aislinn's Tale   Aislinn's Tale Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 6:07 pm

"Lord Wrath it seems we have detected another crystal, but it appears to be abit smaller than usual..."I am Trace 1st in command of Lord Wraths armies and 2nd to the throne of Dark Realm of Cotan. I was there during that most eventful day 6yrs ago when Lord Wrath was close to the end of his days as DW. Being his right hand mand i felt it my responsibility to keep him alive and nurse him back to health. Though i knew i would gain nothing in return it was my duty as 1st Gnrl. "Lord Wrath there appears to be a larg majority of crystals moving," This movement of crystal was a bad sign for us Shadows for we had known that could have only meant that those moving crystals were warriors of Cotan, The only people that has the power to bring down my lord's castle once and for all. Though it has been six years sense that incident so they must be young giving us an edge. "My lord would you have me hunt them down...???" I stared at my master waiting on his chilling reply "Lets not cause too much of a comotion bring me the smaller crystal, it seems to be unique for i have never set eyes on one small as that....." "Yes My lord......"
Back to top Go down
https://dcsaga.darkbb.com
Aislinn

Aislinn

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

Aislinn's Tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aislinn's Tale   Aislinn's Tale Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 3:34 pm

I was only 9 years old when I first discovered the spirits were real. Ever since they haunted my dreams, my thoughts, and my life. I didn't know anymore what was my emotions and what were theirs. My gift was called "Bearing", holding the souls of the dead until they are ready to move on. It was a hard task to be a bearer, because it was yoru duty to help the spirits towords the next life.

When I was 16, my sisters were both married off, leaving me alone. Thats when I heard of the potion to cure my curse.

1 harpie claw
1 sea beast skull
2 medusa scales
Tooth of a werewolf king
Mercury colored dragon egg
And the blood of a spirits family
1 Crystal Shard

So when I heard of the shard in Wrath's possesion, I jumped at the chance.
Back to top Go down
Admin Dude
Admin
Admin Dude

Aislinn's Tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aislinn's Tale   Aislinn's Tale Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 4:37 pm

General Trace, look closely at that dot, it appears to heading in our direction....I hope i can intrust you to withdraw the crystal from this warrior without fail...Or i will dispose of you myself. ""Yes..My lord.."" i watched as my master turned his back leaving this mission in my hands, the dot came closer and closer, i had bgan to think what type of fool what come to the castle alone...was it bravery or stupidity, no matter i was to withdaw the crystal from the being and add it to the shard that lay dormant in the throne room.
Back to top Go down
https://dcsaga.darkbb.com
Aislinn

Aislinn

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

Aislinn's Tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aislinn's Tale   Aislinn's Tale Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:35 pm

Once I discovered the location of the shard, I quickly began travling to where I had learned his castle was. I only hoped I could get out wiht my life. I knew it was a stupid idea, but I had to risk it to be free....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aislinn's Tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aislinn's Tale   Aislinn's Tale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aislinn's Tale
Page 1 of 1