DarkCrystal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DarkCrystal

An rp website with great story, and batte bas systems.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Holy Temple of the Redeemed

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Lgnd
Phoenix

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
The Holy Temple of the Redeemed Left_bar_bleue0/0The Holy Temple of the Redeemed Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

The Holy Temple of the Redeemed Empty
PostSubject: The Holy Temple of the Redeemed   The Holy Temple of the Redeemed Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 6:50 pm

The journey through the Collosial Desert was long and treacherous, as I sprinted across the landscape. The heat was not too difficult to bear as long as I kept up my pace, the wind would cool me off, and my cloak protected me from the vicious rays of the sun that hit especially hard in this area. The desert holds many great secrets in it's fine sands, but I had to return to the Temple of the Redeemed to meet with the master there. I am not bound by the rules that most have to abide by, because I wanted to explore the world as well as help people where I could. My yellow eyes scan the landscape as I leave a gigantic trail in my wake, and what I see is a tower off in the horizon as well as ruins scattered throughout the area. "I am almost home." I small sigh of relief comes out as I stop for a moment under a single tree at an oasis. I look down upon the pool of water, thinking about how many times I have passed by here coming back and forth. When I finished reminiscing about the past, I sprint off once more to reach my destination.

I finally arrived at the front gate of the majestic temple, which had three towers, two of which were on both sides of the central tower. The central tower was also the tallest of the three, and at the base of the towers was a building with the width and length of about ten football fields. As I enter the gates, I am welcomed by many of my comrades wearing black overcoats with red outlining on their cloths. They also had holy symbols marked on the front of their items as well. I look around at the vast courtyard, complete with many pathways leading to each of the three tower entrances. An emissary takes his leave just as I enter, who gives me a very sinister look as he exits. Followed by him is a fellow paladin who greets me and leads me inside the main building. "Welcome back, Phoenix. The master will certainly be glad to see one of his comrades return." I smile at him as we walk into the main room with many pillars holding the building together. "Well, it is always great to be home again after a long journey. But I am sure I won't be able to stay for too long. After all, Kain, I like to travel." Kain then begins to laugh out loud and send a powerful pat on the back. "Haha, well this is true. Hey, do you know of anyone with the ability to use ice? Our scouts have seen this outsider nearby, but has yet to approach." I think back and reply, "Well there is one person I know, but last I saw him, we along with a few others, battled a beast together. So, this must be a different person." We continue to catch up as we continue on inside the building.
Back to top Go down
Serriome

Serriome

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
The Holy Temple of the Redeemed Left_bar_bleue85000/90000The Holy Temple of the Redeemed Empty_bar_bleue  (85000/90000)

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Temple of the Redeemed   The Holy Temple of the Redeemed Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 7:29 pm

Training in the desert was rough. Nagoria, the demon I trained with, restored to me all of my powers. After destroying a large demon of fire, I began to walk east. Nearby I could sense a slightly familliar presence. My new power had yet to be revealed, yet, at the same time, my signs of power were back to those I used to have. My clothes were black, my eyes were red. I looked ahead to see three towers that caught my attention. I immediately rushed over to see what it was. My new powers were about to show themselves, as they had not been used all day. To speed myself up, I used an old teqnuique, Shadow warping.
I jump forward into each of the shadow portals, sending me forward at least 150 yards each time. Eventually I noticed a large building that connected the towers. I stop as soon as I get a perfect veiw of the Large Building. I begin to walk closer toward the presence of one I fought alongside recently. I wonder the exact importance of this building. What exactly was it used for. The closer I was, the more my skin began to crawl, to burn even, and eventually I felt another presence, one I haven't seen or heard of in years. Was this building more than it appeard from the outside. I thought about turning back, but I had to find out exactly which ally would have anything to do with this building, and what it was used for. "Just another 50 yards to go."

Last edited by Serriome on Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Lgnd
Phoenix

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
The Holy Temple of the Redeemed Left_bar_bleue0/0The Holy Temple of the Redeemed Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Temple of the Redeemed   The Holy Temple of the Redeemed Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 6:55 pm

There were at least over one hundred people who stayed here at this temple, as they all came to train under the leader here. The path to become a paladin for most can be difficult, while others tend to become overzealous with a sense of justice. Only a few have been able to become full fledged paladins who show understanding as well as judgment upon his or her enemies. A girl with long blond hair and green eyes approaches us as we near a door, welcoming me back to the temple. "Welcome back, Phoenix!" I close my eyes and smile while I reply to her before entering. "Thank you, Mizuki. It's good to be home." Kain motions us to head through the door, where the three of us will meet with the master of the Redeemers. "Let's get going you two, we shouldn't keep our friend waiting."

We enter into yet another large room, where the roof had a central window dome, allowing sunlight to completely light up the entire room. There were many tables and people eating in this room, but there was a single table, fit for one person. This person wore similar garments to mine, complete with a bandanna on the forehead. His eyes were of a light blue hue and had black hair like my own. He also wore a pendant around his neck, which held a crystal in it's slow, it also symbolizes that he is the master of this temple as well. He approaches us with a smile on his face and a warm greeting."Welcome back, Phoenix! It is great to see you back in the temple. So, have you found what you have been searching for?" I motion my head saying no and then reply verbally. "No, I haven't found it yet, Master Kazu, but I have found new allies who are also searching for answers." Kazu starts to walk back towards his table as he speaks. "It is great to know that you have made new allies, Phoenix. I'm sure that you will find your answers soon enough. Speaking of which, I heard that you managed to stop a beast along with your friends. At least the people can rebuild that village." I nod in agreement when Kain and Mizuki begin to ask questions about my travels. The four of us head towards Kazu's table as we converse.
Back to top Go down
Serriome

Serriome

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
The Holy Temple of the Redeemed Left_bar_bleue85000/90000The Holy Temple of the Redeemed Empty_bar_bleue  (85000/90000)

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Temple of the Redeemed   The Holy Temple of the Redeemed Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 7:57 pm

Still walking to the entrance I begin to wonder if this is merely a trap. With each step I take, it feels as if I'm being clensed by the air surrounding this Magestic Temple. Eventually I reach the gates of the temple, and place my hand upon it. When I do so, I pull on the gate, but it doesnt open. I walk over to the side of the gate and place my back against it, to rest. Whilst resting, I begin to examine the traits my powers brought me. Nothing that was major, other than the sealed clothing, which kept all essence of the inner demon locked inside me. If any of these seals were to be destroyed, I would probably wreak havoc among the world of the living.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Lgnd
Phoenix

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Temple of the Redeemed   The Holy Temple of the Redeemed Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 5:41 pm

Our conversation continues for an hour or so, and I get a good fill of great food made by the finest cooks this guild has to offer. Kazu then brings up a question about my latest adventure, asking what exactly was the beast that we fought. "About that village, what manner of creature was that thing?" I look up after finishing my last bit of food and said, "It was a beast made of water, however it had to solidify somewhat for it to hurt anything." Mizuki chimes in with a quick question. "Was there a special way you had to destroy this beast?" I turn my eyes to her and reply, "Yes, in fact, we had to mix another liquid with the creature to freeze it, where were then able to freeze its compound and destroy it." Kain then smiles and makes a quick remark. "Pretty quick thinking there buddy."

After another thirty minutes of conversing, Mizuki and Kain wave goodbye and head to their rooms in the building. Just as I was about to leave, Kazu stops me by pulling my arm. When I turn face him, he had a serious look on his face, like something was going wrong. "Listen, Phoenix, the time is coming when the peace of this world will shatter once again. Are you ready to face those perils in your travels?" I hold the palm of my right hand out and look down upon it. "I know what you mean, but there is no turning back now." My yellow eyes look back up at the still sitting Kazu, who propped his head on the table with his held together in front of him. "I see, well before you go to your room, could you check the depths of the temple for me? Some of the overzealous hopefuls attempted to unseal and defeat the shadow user inside. We have already given them their punishment for such a hasteful act." A surprised look came upon my face and quickly replied. "You mean in the depths that connect this temple with the Cotana Cathedral? That place was banned because of the sealed being there, right?" Kazu shook his head and responded. "Yes, but we never knew if the creature had any evil intentions to begin with, but now that he is unsealed and being attacked by the overzealous will probably cause him to attack anyone. If you cannot reason with him, take him out." I then unsheathe my blade and hold it up in front of me. "I will take care of this immediately." Kazu then stood up and spoke again, "It seems we have a visitor outside as well, I will greet him while you take care of this." I nodded and walked towards a door that had the signs of being chained down, which led to a staircase into a dark room, while Kazu moves towards the courtyard of the Temple.
Back to top Go down
Serriome

Serriome

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Temple of the Redeemed   The Holy Temple of the Redeemed Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 4:38 pm

It has been an hour or so since I arrived. The desert air was so very dry, and beggining to raise in temperature. If only I could take this black clothing off, but I couldn't. Time seemed as if it had reached a standstill with all the waiting I had done. I continue to wait outside the gates of the temple, throwing darkened ice crystals into the air and blasting them with the smg in my right hand. Afterward I begin to try different tecnuiques of humoring myself. Yet still, the many ways I tried to humor myself didn't work. Still waiting, I begin to plot leaving the area, until the second presence, the true reason I decided to wait, begins to move toward me. This is the one that I fought alongside so many years ago, I was sure of it. The closer they get, the more I begin to recognize them. Eventually, they got close enough that I could begin to see a visual on them, yet it wasn't enough to tell exactly who it was. This person was almost to the entrance to the courtyard. I could feel it. Finally, the door on the other side of the gate opens, revealing the character I had been waiting to see. This person was the last I had expected, as I thought I had watched them die.

"........K..KAZU??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Nostru

Nostru

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
The Holy Temple of the Redeemed Left_bar_bleue0/2000The Holy Temple of the Redeemed Empty_bar_bleue  (0/2000)

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Temple of the Redeemed   The Holy Temple of the Redeemed Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 10:11 am

I sit on the floor in a confused state of mind as I wonder who these people are that came and attacked me. The more i think about it my head starts to burn also i wonder about why they called me a dark being for I cant seem to remenber anything before my sealing.As I attempt to remenber anything about myself the only thing i can recall is my name is Nostru and I am a shadow user nothing else seems to come to mind when I think.Then I sense a new presence entering this place as I prepare for the oncoming attacks im sure to endure yet again.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Lgnd
Phoenix

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Temple of the Redeemed   The Holy Temple of the Redeemed Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 4:47 pm

I enter the dark depths of the temple, which had a long underground passage leading to the Cotana Cathedral. The air in these dark corridors is so stale, it could almost choke on a normal human being. I tread through these long halls carefully, spotting numerous signs of a recent struggle as a progress. Many of ancient paintings were either torn, burned, or utterly destroyed completely. The presence of another living being was nearby, where I come close to with my back near a wall. (See Holy Temple Depths in the "Cotana Cathedral" section for the rest of this part.)

Meanwhile, Kazu walks out of the Temple doors and into the courtyard, looking ahead towards the gates. His blade shines bright in the sun as he begins to walk towards the gates with a small thought on his mind. "The power radiating from this person is someone very familiar." When he reaches the gates, one of the younger students tries to stop him. "That person doesn't belong here!" Kazu turns back and replies, "Not everyone is the same, little one, we must all understand that and accept anyone who does good in this world." The child then nods his head and runs off, allowing Kazu to open the gates, where he finds an old ally. Kazu looks at him and holds out his hand as a greeting as he begins to speak. "It seems you haven't much changed since we last met, what brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Serriome

Serriome

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Enter: NERIGAMA   The Holy Temple of the Redeemed Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 7:21 pm

Seing Kazu had truly surprised me, The last time I had seen him was when we fought the headmaster of the Covenant and Wrath."Nothing much, Kazu, Regaining my power over shadows. You were there when I lost them. But, Back to your question, I sensed your Presence, and well, to be honest I was surprised to see you. How did you survive from that HeadMaster's attack?" I waited calmly, as I was glad to see my ally had survived. "Also, what has happened over the years, You don't seem completely the same, and what kind of temple is this?" I noticed that Nerigama, the blade on my side had begun to shake, causing my focus to be drawn exactly to it. "Serriome, today is the day..." Nerigama began to raise out of my hand. All of a sudden, a blast of shadows hit the blade, causing it to shatter. The blade shards simply laughed. " YOU WILL DIE!!!!!!!" The shards scattered into my skin.

As the blades rammed into Serriome, his appearance began to change. His hair grew dark, his eyes looked possesed, and the scars among his face were removed. A scythe appeared in his right hand, and a dark aura drew around him. No longer was he Serriome. He was now Nerigama.

I walk forward to Kazu, who seemed to know what was about to happen. I lifted the scythe in my right hand and began to attack Kazu, getting used to the feild of battle once again. "I have awakened. But my power Is drained by this weaklings body. I need your life, along with everyone in this temple. This Is where you die!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Lgnd
Phoenix

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Temple of the Redeemed   The Holy Temple of the Redeemed Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 4:59 pm

Kazu listened to Serriome as he asked a question regarding what had happened over a couple of years. But before he could respond, Serriome's blade, the Nerigama as he calls it, speaks openly for us all to hear. Kazu turns my head quickly to see Mizuki and Kain rush behind him, hollering at me to get back. He turns back to see Serriome is completely pierced with multiple shards which kill him instantly. "That corrupt blade has finally taken over the body; he didn't heed my warning. The fool." Serriome obtains a gruesome appearance and obtains a new weapon. He was no longer the person Kazu once knew. "Mizuki and Kain, stay back." The two of them stay in a defensive stance with her spear and his axe, preparing for any attacks made by Nerigama.

The opposition Kazu face's rushes at him, with the opponent swinging his scythe at Kazu. Without much of a reaction, Kazu catches the blade with his left hand, causing the blade to crack in multiple places. Kazu uses his right hand to grasp his blade while he speaks to his opponent with now glowing blue eyes that could be seen in even the darkest of areas. The voice Kazu uses is in a much more serious tone, with the intent of striking fear into this creatures soul. "If you dare harm even one being in my presence, you will face the judgement of my blade, fool." Kain and Mizuki look upon Kazu, where they could feel themselves being pushed back by the power of Kazu's aura. Though not transformed, Kazu maintained this power. With the Ashkandi now unsheathed, Kazu prepares his blade behind me with his right hand, while holding the scythe of Nerigama in place. "....Dragon Tempest..." At this very moment Kazu lets go of Nerigamas blade by pushing it away from him while at the same time, sending his blade horizontally at Nerigama, and causing a green blade to appear, much stronger than the one he used long ago in the desert. This time the attack released large electrical energy as well as a large blast, all of which comes at Kazu's former ally.
Back to top Go down
Serriome

Serriome

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Temple of the Redeemed   The Holy Temple of the Redeemed Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 8:22 pm

Kazu's appearant overprotective rage had been shown by the blast. Kazu had never fought Nerigama, so he did not know his attacks. All he knew was that Serriome was a moderate fighter... who years ago, was close to an equal in battle. Yet... Nerigama's attacks were highly different. The blades on his back would be twice as strong, now that he is infused with a demon blade himself. His hands swiftly grabbed both of the blades, then he prepared for an attack. He then swiftly said an incantation.

"I summon the blades of darkness and hell to assist me in battle. DAIKINE!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAIKARIU!!!!!!!!!!! DEMON BLADES, SERVE ME WITH YOUR TRUE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I feel the blades' powers increasing as I slice them into the attack that Kazu had launched, causing me to propel through it, thrusting my arm toward Kazu.

"I have no need for such a fool, I need a life to be taken."

As the words fled from Nerigama's mouth, four of the five overzealous characters appeared farther out into the desert. They seemed not to have learned their lesson. Knowing they had no defence, Nerigama immedately dashed for them. Far behind was the fivth, who was the only fortunate one of the five.

I immediately dash to the defencless characters, not caring what they had done. I needed some lives to replenish my fullest power. After reaching them I notice a character following me. I had to take them to where I could finish them with no interruptions. I slice my scythe into the ground to cause multiple scythes to make a large cirlce around the four characters and myself. The blades come down and slice through us all... taking us to the realm of destruction.

Inside the realm, Nerigama was making quick work of the overzealous, whilst the fivth one was looking for his comrades. He reached a point where he found markings of the temple. They were attacked as far as he knew. He shouted for help, yet at that time, Nerigama had found out there was a fivth member.

I reopened the portal between the worlds, reavealing myself and one of the overzealous, only he had the same treatment of Serriome. The rest, were slaughtered.

"FInish Him, Daikine" Nerigama said, commanding the boy around.

The boy looked at Nerigama with an evil grin.

"Of course, you have freed me, now I serve you."

That said, the boy Immediately rushed his former ally, Nerigama watching for any interference.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Lgnd
Phoenix

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Temple of the Redeemed   The Holy Temple of the Redeemed Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 8:38 pm

Kazu leaps back as he watches Nerigama attempts to slice through his attack, while keeping a calm look upon him. While Nerigama continues to flaunt his power, Kazu's aura dissipates into the air, showing the complete control he has gained from using it in the past. The demon possessed opponent thrusts his arm towards Kazu, but quickly notices the ones who had attacked Noustru in overzealous rage. Without warning, Nerigama speaks and then disappears, along with a few of Kazu's former allies. Kain and Mizuki quickly rush up to support Kazu in case he reappears. Mizuki quickly asks a question while she looks out in the desert, "That was one of your old comrades, wasn't it? Was he like this before?" Kazu looks back at the temple and motions multiple soldiers and knights to protect the temple, then quickly turning back towards the desert to answer Mizuki's question. "As long as I have known him, this has never happened. But that sword always had an ominous aura about it. Yet he still carried that thing." Kain quickly notices something far out in the heated horizon of the desert, something that quickly flashes. "I think he might have reappeared towards some of the larger ruins. I noticed that there were only four of the five that you had punished, perhaps the fifth still lives?" Kazu glowing eyes pierces the great distance and senses a three lives, one being the fifth member of the exiled paladins, and the other two with the aura of Nerigama. "It is best we get over there quickly, or else that last man will not survive for long." Kazu, Mizuki, and Kain rush off in the direction of the flash, while Mizuki speaks. "Though that man took justice too far, perhaps he will learn by our example."

(Back to Phoenix) (Remember to check the battle section for the actual fight.)

The battle between myself and Noustru has taken a long thirty minutes, and the labyrinth's hallways were cracked and completely ruined by our battle. Though the battle was waged for a lengthy time, we both could still hold our own. I rush in with my hands on my blade above me, about to attack with a heavy over headed strike. However, the hallways violently shook as if something above us was causing this force. "What was that?" I could faintly hear the sounds of flesh being pierced in multiple directions, and the life that was once there was replaced with another being. The shaking occurs even fiercer than before, causing me to stumble, with my blade the only thing holding myself up. I look at Noustru, seeing if he still intended to fight at this point. "It is like I said before, I have no reason to fight you, Noustru. But, if you wish to fight, then let this be settled elsewhere at a later time. Right now, we need to get our of here quickly." One last great rumble caused a portion of the cieling to collapse near a wall in front of us, filling the area with sand, and also revealing sunlight through it. I motion for Noustru to follow as I pick my blade up and rush out through this small opening by leaping out. I quickly spot three figures almost directly in front of us; two of which had extremely dark auras. While the second I recognized as one of the soldiers that attacked Noustru. I tilt my head back and look behind me and speak to Noustru. "Noustru, one of the things I have learned is to help out those even who would do wrong, for they may be redeemed." With that said, I rush towards the overzealous Paladin, who is about to be attacked by the lesser of the two dark entities. I swing my blade out horizontally to parry the blade about to cut through this exile.
Back to top Go down
Serriome

Serriome

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Temple of the Redeemed   The Holy Temple of the Redeemed Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:58 pm

(DAIKINE)
The Holy Temple of the Redeemed 07d51010

As I begin to attack the fool who stood before me, one of this humans former allies interferes and saves his life. Looking upon the enemy I have no us for him, my master has merely ordered me to destroy the final of the overzealous. I charge the fool one more time with my staff before I hear Master Nerigama's Call..

(Nerigama)

"Thats enough, Daikine, I will handle this from here."

Looking at Serriome's former comrade, I grip my scythe and prepare to fight him, with no interruptions. I examine the terrain around me... Noticing that Kazu is on his way, defiling that plan.

"I guess Im going to actually need you, Daikine. Prepare for battle... You may be weak in that form, but you'll be ok for a short battle."

Scythe in my right Hand I quickly attack Phoenix with a downward vertical slash, afterward jumping into the air. Looking down I watch as Daikine attempts to attack the overzealous character, then launch a double blast in the direction of Phoenix, to assure that Daikine would take out the target.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Lgnd
Phoenix

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Temple of the Redeemed   The Holy Temple of the Redeemed Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 7:49 pm

After stopping the attackers weapon, he quickly rushes us once more. This time, however, his master tries to interfere by send his scythe down upon me. I immediately pull my blade of my head and brace it on the other end with my left hand, parrying the scythe, where he immediately leaps back. This, however, gave the weaker fighter to run past me. I quickly take notice of this and start to rush behind, where I also notice another familiar face rushing in. Unfortunately for myself, I look back to see two powerful energy blasts coming straight towards me. I pay them no mind as I continue sprinting to interfere once again. However, the blasts had almost reached me, and just when I thought I couldn't outrun them, two more familiar figures had sliced through the attacks with their weapons. Kain and Mizuki had successfully helped me in this endeavor as the power of his axe and the skill of her spear were unmatched by anyone. I notice Kazu running at the same speed as I was on the other side of our target, but time is short. We both quickly speed ahead of him and reach the exile, where we both unleash upward vertical strikes, so powerful, that we both leap into the air as we both attack the target.

Kain and Mizuki slide to our position after being propelled by the energy blasts power that they had knocked out, where we all finally stood ready as a team. "Good timing, Phoenix, if you hadn't have shown up, he would surely be dead by now." I look at Kazu with a quick glance of my eyes while I keep my blade in a fighting stance. "Well, Kazu, if it weren't for Mizuki and Kain, I would be hurting myself." Mizuki quickly makes a statement to comply with what I had said. "Not a problem Phoenix. After all, we all have to survive in order to do good in this world." Kazu nods in complete agreement while Kain checks on the exile. Before Kain could say anything to him, the overzealous Paladin begins to speak, "Master, I know what I had done was horrific, but may I fight along side you four to hopefully redeem myself, once more?" Kazu responds as we stand ready, "If you can prove to me that you have truly learned something, then you will be welcome once more." Kain then remembers what I was supposed to do and asks, "So, Phoenix, what happened to the demon?" I point over to Noustru, who should be out of the ruins by now. "We had fought, but I think hes beginning to understand that we mean him now harm." I quickly look back to Nerigama and his minion. "But this isn't the time to be worrying about him, we seem to have other matters to attend to."
Back to top Go down
Serriome

Serriome

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: The twisted Tale of A Sick Demon.   The Holy Temple of the Redeemed Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 8:32 pm

(Nerigama)
Landing beside Daikine, I begin to examine the scene, six of them... two of us. We couldn't take them, but I never back down. My spiritual energy had begun to replenish. Examining the scene, and aside the exile, the only other weakness was the female. And what a perfect host she would be for the Demon blade Saikariu. A smile grew upon my face as my mind immediatly told me what to do.

Jumping into the air and dashing over the first few my eyes catch my target, and I immediatly go down for a kill upon her. It seemed as if no one had noticed what was going on.

"Your MINE!!!!"

(Daikine)
Master landed beside me, then said nothing for an order. I merely assumed that he wanted me to go for the one with the axe since he looked in that direction. Without another word he was above them and swooping down. My instinct told me to attack now, being a weapon for 300 years, thats all I knew.

I dashed into the croud gripping my staff and charging a powerful blast. I look the Man with the axe in the eye.

"Just Die here."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Lgnd
Phoenix

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Temple of the Redeemed   The Holy Temple of the Redeemed Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 8:59 pm

Nerigama and his companion begin yet another assault. This time in hopes to get another companion, he attacks Mizuki, while the other attacks Kain. Mizuki herself quickly catches the movements of Nerigama, and looks up to see his scythe coming down upon her. In what seemed like a mere second, Mizuki, parries the scythe with the front of her spear and pushes it out of her way towards her left. "So, you think I'm weak, huh?" While she pushes the blade down, I notice that the other end of her spear had the same tip as the front, and she sends this part towards Nerigama's open chest. I knew I could make something happen as well. I quickly rush towards Nerigama and Mizuki, where I leap into the air and hold my blade, Etherial, in my right hand. Then I quickly phase shift to the other side of Nerigama in a straight line, with my blade outstretched like I had swung, and then land on the ground once more. I also notice that something flew by me, like the shape of a sword swirling at Nerigama while I pass him. I quickly turn around to see if I had done any damage, but then notice Kain.

Kain sees the blast coming, and holds his axe over his head. Just moments after he does this, he swings his blade downwards upon the energy, utterly obliterating it and leaving a crater heading straight for the one called Daikine. The exile then leaps over Kain and charges behind Kain's destructive attack. After the blast dissapates and reveals Daikine, the exile brings out his single bladed spear and sends it flying towards Daikine's head. Once again I notice something like that of a swirling blade passing by heading towards Daikine as well. "Wait, wheres Kazu?" I quickly look up to see Kazu landing on the ground and catching the spinning blade. Apparently he sent it flying at Nerigama and like a boomerang, it flew around and attempted to strike Daikine, afterwards, Kazu catches it and starts to rush Nerigama and Daikine. I do the same.
Back to top Go down
Serriome

Serriome

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Temple of the Redeemed   The Holy Temple of the Redeemed Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 10:28 pm

(Nerigama)
"Fools"
I reappeared and watched as the duo destroyed a mere shadow clone, while also noticing the dual attack on Daikine. To resolve such I simply blast the ground around the one chasing after the crater, and signal for Daikine to jump over it. I then instantly change my strategy, as I watch Kazu's blade go by my reflection. Appearantly he wanted me to notice that, he's seen quite a few of Serriome's Tricks, but not mine.

"She's open once more."

I send a quad force of shadow clones to take care of the one with the axe. As for the one with the smaller single bladed spear, Daikine would handle him alone. The female standing alone where my shadow clone was destroyed, still not a perfect target, I have to get around that spear. As for the duo of teacher and pupil, I could not handle them with mere shadow clones. I send a trio of shadow clones for the Female, and then swoop in for the attack. This time I use the blade Saikariu as an offence. If I were to stab her with Saikariu, then she would swap sides.

(Daikine)
Watching Master Nerigama work was really beggining to teach me more on how to fight. I examine his moves and prepare to execute his order to jump and swiftly attack the redeeming exile. After a quick examination of the enemy, I realise that we shouldnt fight all of these people without backup. What was Master Nerigama Thinking?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Lgnd
Phoenix

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Temple of the Redeemed   The Holy Temple of the Redeemed Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 9:05 pm

Kazu looks up at the one called Nerigama, giving him a small response to his statements to us. "You call us fools, yet you don't seem to know how horrific the battle with Wrath was, what I had learned from it." Kazu's power had already been held back in total control, but I could feel his rising with each second passing. My yellow eyes take notice of Mizuki once more, who had three shadow clones coming after her. Kazu puts his focus on Nerigama, knowing that we cannot continue this fight for much longer, as we have to return to the temple. "Phoenix, protect Mizuki and finish off his minion, I will take care of our old friend." I rush to Mizuki's aid where she engages the three shadow clones. She takes her spear and plows the first clone into the dirt, then spinning herself around a shooting a powerful light blast through the second shadow clone. I roll over her back and perform a slanted slash upon the third. "Were not going to let them have their way Mizuki, let's get to Kain and use our team move."

Kain and the exile face off against Daikine, who seems a bit distracted after escaping the team move they had conjured. With quick movement, I run up to Daikine and unleash a powerful swing towards his neck. Afterwards, I jump back and regroup with Mizuki and Kain who had been conjuring a powerful light spell. Kain swings his blade into the air and the slams it into the ground, creating yet another shock wave heading straight for Daikine. Mizuki quickly asks, "Are you ready, Phoenix?" She holds out a large orb of light with her left hand, where I quickly grab it with my right hand. "Let's do it!" We both rush at Daikine behind the shock wave. We both throw push the energy forward towards him to catch up with the shockwave. Then, Mizuki and Kain follow behind me, Mizuki at my right, Kain to the left and slowly separate to a rough 12 foot distance. We catch up to the shockwave and energy and at the same time phase shift to the other side of everything, including Daikine, at the same time roaring. "Arcane Void!!!" After we reappear, Mizuki is at my left and Kain is at my right, we turn around to see a large blue explosion in our wake. I take one more moment to see Kazu preparing to finish Nerigama. The exile runs to us to help fight alongside us, should this battle continue.
Back to top Go down
Serriome

Serriome

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Temple of the Redeemed   The Holy Temple of the Redeemed Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 2:46 pm

After the trio team attack on Daikine, I look toward him to see he barely survived, and couldnt move. With a generous smile, I rush down toward him, Ignoring Kazu. Upon arrival, I inspect Daikine to see exactly what I had feared. If he were to stay on the feild of battle, then he would go through an agonizing death. The smile across my face faded as I gripped my scythe, lift it into the air, and slice through Daikine, using the exact tecnique as before, causing him to teleport to the Realm of the Damned, where he would be cured.

As a last attempt, I decided to create multiple shadow clones, spreading them out, and getting ready for an attack. The truth behind the battle was that the numbers would have to be uneven for this to be fair. Because each clone is only half my strength, I create 4 clones, then assaign each of them with a certain person, and myself prepare for a double attack against Phoenix and Kazu.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Lgnd
Phoenix

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Temple of the Redeemed   The Holy Temple of the Redeemed Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 5:48 pm

We begin to rush towards Kazu when he tells us to return to the temple. I think to myself, pondering why he would tell us to do such a thing. "You aren't about to use that ability are you?" Then I came to a realization, he was. Mizuki and Kain both looked at me with the same grim thought I was thinking, and we know we have to get out of there before Kazu uses this ability. I look towards Noustru and the exile, waving at them both to follow us. Because if anyone is around while this ability is used, they could be horribly maimed or even killed in an instant. The five of us rush off in the direction of the temple, leaving a storm of dust in our wake.

Kazu looks upon Nerigama, who was about to attack him with the four clones that he had with them. "I have been called, I can no longer stay here. I leave the temple to you three." Suddenly the aura around Kazu intensifies into a blinding light, that reaches so far, that we can even see miles away. Kazu looks upon his attackers, with the pupils of his eyes glowing a bright blue hue, and holds out his blade in front of him. ".....May the gods show you mercy......." Suddenly, Kazu disappears, and one of the clones is destroyed, he reappears to another clone and slices through it disappearing once more. He reappears again above the remaining three figures, and unleash twin light blasts upon the other two clones to his sides. He then shifts in front of Nerigama, and speaks to him. "I'm sorry Serriome, but I can't allow this to continue..." Kazu slams the Ashkandi into the ground, creating a large symbolic figure around him and Nerigama. The Ashkandi reveals its inner power, and Kazu begins to strike at Nerigama multiple times in a split second, each strike also send down a pillar in the centerfold of the attack. With ten pillars surrounding Nerigama, Kazu barely speaks the name of his attack. "...Judgement..." Kazu leaps into the air directly above Nerigama, and held out his hand. Unleashing multitudes of light beams at Nerigama, so many it is impossible to count. Then Kazu sends a downward strike at Nerigama, causing a massive explosion in the entire area. When the explosion subsided, Kazu sheathed his blade at the top of the crater he had just created, in his normal form. "Well, my friends, we will meet again when the time comes." Kazu then walks off towards the north, not knowing if Nerigama had survived or not.

We stand near the gates of the temple when we catch sight of the explosion. We knew that meant Kazu had something he must take care of, to use that ability so quickly. Kain looks at Mizuki and myself and asks. "Do you think we will see him again?" I reply to the question while I watch the blast subside. "He will be back, but we should watch over the temple until that time comes." Mizuki sheathes her lance on her back and also speaks. "We will let the exile and Noustru back into the temple for now, after all, its what we should do." I turn and open the massive gates protecting the temple. "We may need to go on a journey ourselves." With that, we enter the temple.
Back to top Go down
Serriome

Serriome

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Temple of the Redeemed   The Holy Temple of the Redeemed Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 6:04 pm

(Daikine)
It has been almost two weeks since Master's Death. Now I return to the grave....
"Just as he has instructed, I have come back to the scene at night so I am not tracked. My cloaking is limited so I'll have to quickly do this."

I step down into the crater and grab what was left of Master Nerigama's body, cloak it, and quickly make my way to the edge of the desert. I then followed up into a ritural to heal his body and return his soul unto it.

(Spirit of Serriome)
Flying off toward the spirit realm, I noticed My soul had been freed. Before entering the spirit realm, I decided to find Kazu, then thank him. Afterwards, I headed straight into the realm.

Last edited by Serriome on Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Umeki

Umeki

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Temple of the Redeemed   The Holy Temple of the Redeemed Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:19 pm

(Yo Gama DUDE!!, i've been reading this fight up till now and the move *if im not mistaken* that Phoenix/Kazu just used is off of Tales of Symphonia and he just blew the S**T out of all of your little peeps so how did you have that last guy revive serriome? He was in the fight too. What tha F*ck)
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Lgnd
Phoenix

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Temple of the Redeemed   The Holy Temple of the Redeemed Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:27 pm

Your right it is, though i revamped it a bit. But Ive seen judgement used in multiple ways in multiple games, so no matter what I could do with it, it wouldnt be very original in any sense with that name.
Back to top Go down
Umeki

Umeki

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Temple of the Redeemed   The Holy Temple of the Redeemed Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:32 pm

i couldn't care less what move you used on him, i've played ToS and i know what that move looks like. My questions was how did his guy live? That move wipes everything out. So unless he's somesort of GOD then he wouldn't walk out of that.
Back to top Go down
Serriome

Serriome

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Temple of the Redeemed   The Holy Temple of the Redeemed Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:00 pm

tecnically he didnt.... but he's being revived...lol sorry about that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Temple of the Redeemed   The Holy Temple of the Redeemed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Holy Temple of the Redeemed
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next