DarkCrystal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DarkCrystal

An rp website with great story, and batte bas systems.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Path to a New Age Chpt.2

Go down 
+5
Moonlite
Serriome
Maverick
Aislinn
Talask
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Talask

Talask

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)

Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 8:49 pm

"The Darkeden Mt. are about 3days from here, so we better get moving"
Back to top Go down
Aislinn

Aislinn

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Left_bar_bleue365/365Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Empty_bar_bleue  (365/365)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 5:43 am

I nodded to Talask. "Yes that would be the best use of our time I suppose. Since we don't want to explore other options..."
I said mischivously with an odd smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Talask

Talask

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 9:24 am

I turned to look at Aislinn ,"Did you have somewhere else you needed to go, thats a shorter distance "
Back to top Go down
Maverick

Maverick

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Left_bar_bleue140/140Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 9:51 am

Maverick looked at Talask as he said they were heading to the Darkeden mountains. He smirked a little bit as he spoke.

"The Darkeden Mountains huh....that is my home lands now. I know that area very well,I will guide you if need be."

Maverick crossed his arms and waited for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Aislinn

Aislinn

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Left_bar_bleue365/365Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Empty_bar_bleue  (365/365)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:54 pm

"You misunderstand Talask. I have nowhere else to go. So no, I shall stay with you, if that is all right."
Back to top Go down
Talask

Talask

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 4:14 pm

I looked to maverick as he stted that the Mt.s were his home, questions popped in my head that should only be asked when we weren't in such a hurry. "Your home eh..well that will make thing easier for us and prevent anymore,.....obstacles"
Back to top Go down
Serriome

Serriome

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Left_bar_bleue85000/90000Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85000/90000)

PostSubject: Nerigama, Returning to Hell   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:30 pm

After leaving the Temple, The one now called Nerigama decided to return to his origional home, with Daikine, and return them to the hell pits they were when he lived in them. The memories that the body once possesed now were destroyed. Dashing at a pace that was slower than he was used to, Nerigama began to think.

"Foolish Serriome, Your lust for power led to your ultimate demise, by the blade you called your strength. I must thank you, for this body, though it is weak. At least Im not confined to the form of a blade anymore."

Still dashing with Daikine, Nerigama finally reached his destination. He looked around at the few buildings. Unlike before, the people that were living here were happy. A dark smile grew across his face.

A young male came up to him and offered to take Nerigama and Daikine in for a while, for there was a beast out. He refused, and held his scythe ahead of him.

"Daikine, Lets play"

When the words escaped Nerigamas mouth, he instantly began Wreaking Havoc among the few people in the area. As he did with every area nearby. The people, werent really human as he could tell. They were more among a wolf breed, but he didnt care. He killed them, all of them, Man, Woman, and Child. Every town they passed they heard of a BEAST that was nearby. They wondered if they were merely talking about Nerigama, or a greater Power. Eventually they had to stop, he stood atop the tallest mountain in the middle and began to think

"These fools bore me, I wonder if there is actually a beast. Only one way to obtain that information."

Last edited by Nerigama on Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aislinn

Aislinn

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 6:17 pm

We continued on our journey, moving at random paces. When darkness fell we settled down for a good nights sleep. I lay down with my wings curled behind me and around me, like a blanket. My eyes closed heavily and dreams soon overtook me.

My wings beat heavily upon my back, while my pursuers gained on me. I knew what would happen should I atempt to steal the jewel, but I had thought at the time that it would free me. Instead, it enslaved me. The jewel was said to be a chip from one of the crystals, and I just knew I could use its power. Only one thing stood in my way: Wrath. I misjudged his power, foolishly thinking that I could take him on my own. That cruel day would forever haunt me. As soon as he found me, which didn't take long, he punished me. It was only here recently that the collor he used to keep me his prisioner was taken off from me. Not that I was free, but the idea kept me slightly comfortable at night.

I awoke with a start, tears rolling down my cheeks silently. I looked around our camp then flew off to be alone for a while. The marks on my back stung me as I flew, but I was used to feeling them so I ingored them. I found a nearby tree and curled up in its limbs.
Back to top Go down
Moonlite

Moonlite

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 1:07 pm

I watched as Aislinn dreamed her nitghmare. I could invade them, it was part of my gift, but I didn't. I watched as she left the group to be alone. Her heart was in terrible pain. i wish I was not afraid to go to her. But with my Mothers blood and my fathers dna, i knew noone would ever accept me for the half demon I am. My mother Angelfire was one of the leading fighters of Wrath, and shehad died in the battle with wrath aling side Sage and Demonice. DemonIce had died along with his wife, Anglefire. She had been looking to free the soul of her daughter and Wrath, had killed them both.

I smelled the tainting of Wrath on Aislinn. i knew she was not what she appeared, but who was. I desided to walk over to her to see if she was ok. It is not in my nature to comfort, but she had left me food. Of course i was now invisible with the spell I cast, But still I could comfort with magic, if I so wanted to. She was curled up under atree by her self. She looked up as I uproached, and smiled. I guess she can see me. I sat next to her and waited.
Back to top Go down
Talask

Talask

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 1:26 pm

I was already up and searching for food by time the others had started to wake. Looking from side to side i picked foods such as berries and apples from low lying trees, ".....We are nowhere near the mountains yet.." Glancing to the sky i saw a tree that stood above the rest, "Maybe i can get a better view from up there.." digging a small hole i placed the foods i had gather where hopefully no passing animal would detected tham. With a quick leap i bounced from tree to tree eagerly but yet paciently moving towards the giant tree. After about a mile of constant leaping i had reached the foot of the tree, the base was much bigger than i had imagine it'd be..."....."Still kinda on the shocked side of the size of the tree i began to run on up the side of the tree, avoiding any and everything that could possibly slow me down,for time was fighting against us.
Back to top Go down
Serriome

Serriome

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Left_bar_bleue85000/90000Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85000/90000)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 3:58 pm

Still Impatiant to find out whether or not the beast was real, Nerigama and Daikine continued to search for its existance. On the Second day of their search, they found themselves in a village they hadn't touched. Upon arrival, an elderly female offered them to stay the night. Unlike before, Nerigama didn't attack the village. Instead, he accepted their offer.

After a night of relaxation, Nerigama and Daikine finally turned upon the village that had treated them with such hospitality. The destruction took merely a half- hour, yet they had left a small surviving pack of teenage halfbreeds. Daikine knew what Nerigama was about to do to them, because it had already happened to him. A smile grew upon Nerigama's Face. He then looked over to Daikine.

"Daikine, wait here."

Nerigama's speed was returning, he was returning to his origional state, yet he needed another secondary fighter, and Saikariu needed to be freed. He curved into a small hole where the pack took refuge. At the entrance there were two guards ready to fight to the death, which he quickly took out. Almost Immediately after he faced them, he was in the cave, fighting multiple teens at a time.

The aftermath of the battle, as he thought, was more grim than he had hoped. He thought he had killed everyone, yet there was a young female halfbreed wolf in the corner. Unexpectedly she attacked Nerigama, which was easy for him, because he didn't have to move. At the moment she was 3 feet away from him, he drew and sliced Saikariu into her, making her stop in place. She looked him in his eye with innocent eyes of hatred, which soon began to change. The demon inside the blade began to charge itself into the girl. As the girl finished changing, Nerigama began to speak to her.

"Saikariu, you are freed from that prison of a blade."

Nerigama pulled the hilt of the blade out of Saikariu, and the two made their way back to Daikine. Once there, the three walked over to the edge of the center mountain. Nerigama looked far out and noticed a large old tree, much larger than any he had seen before. He shook his head because he had zoned out. Turning around, Nerigama made an anouncement to his two companions.

"Daikine, Saikariu, there is a presence coming our way. Prepare yourselves, we may have to fight something moderately strong, but as for now, we stay here. We'll use the cave where I freed you, Saikariu, as a headquaters for now. We also have a large beast we have to keep an eye out for."

The two nodded, and followed Nerigama into the cave.
Back to top Go down
Aislinn

Aislinn

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:55 pm

I smiled as the girl from before apprached me. The soul of Asuna came alive at the site of her, calling out "Moonlight....Moonlight..." She chanted over and over, as if it would free her. "Are you called Moonlight?" I asked her obvious to the fact that she was invisible. I moved over in the tree to allow her room to sit.
Back to top Go down
Talask

Talask

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:11 pm

Halfway up the tree i caught a glimpse of Vangard, "I didn't realize this tree was this big..." looking down towards the ground the trees began to look like blades of grass, "Now...what do i do, it's going to be a pain running down this tree, i might as well fall to my death.."with a slight hesitation i contiuned up the tree....
Back to top Go down
Moonlite

Moonlite

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 10:14 am

hello,aislinn. I still remained invisible. " How can you see me?" i had never been seen in my invisible state before. I sat next to her and felt like i had come home. Like i hadnever felt before. i wanted to find someone who could be my friend, but i had never seen anyone who would except me.
Back to top Go down
Aislinn

Aislinn

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 6:31 pm

"Not sure really. I think Asuna knows you, and that could be why. Please, sit."

I closed my eyes as I felt Talask comming near us, "Don't say anything. We have company."
Back to top Go down
Moonlite

Moonlite

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:33 pm

I sat quietly as i waited for talask to come over to us. i felt safe. i just did not know how talalk would act if he knew i was there. I closed my eyes as i listened to the sound of his foot steps. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, he was closer than i thought. i needed to watch my self better. i did not want to get caught unaware of what was going on around me.
Back to top Go down
Talask

Talask

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:59 pm

Finally, after a couple hours of running i had finally made it to the top the sky seemed within reach, the air much cooler and cleaner...."It's nice to get away once in awhile..." Flopping down on the tree my sword stuck to my back iritating me not allowing me to get in a good comfortable position. "Damnit..." Drawing my sword i spun it a couple times then stabbed it into the top of the tree. "There maybe now i can have abit of peace..." Staring out towards the mountains i felt that we were getting closer too what seemed endless at first." One more day should be enough" with those muttered words the tree began to shake violently as if the very foundation on which it stood started to crumble."What tha hell!!" The tree started moving, somehow i had broken a seal placed on it long ago set by my father and the legends before me. As the tree shook me from side to side i held on for dear life only to look down to the fearsome drop that lay before me if i were to fall. Clinching my sword i unleashed it from the beasts head and prepared myself for battle.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Lgnd
Phoenix

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:08 pm

It has been a week since Kazu has dissappeared from the temple, and I decided to travel once again. Mizuki and Kain decided they would also take seperate paths and go on journeys of their own. It is hard to determine the exact time of day because of the forests heavy foliage. However, I decided that returning to Talask might be the best bet in finding Kazu. I spot a small camp on the other end of a small line of trees, and near that I see a rather large tree that towers of the rest. I keep myself silent as I walk past the camp and towards the tree, while hearing a conversation between the two people there. While I walk keep my yellow eyes on the tree, I could see it shaking. At first I think that it is the wind, but then come to realize there is something more there, as the tree begins to shake even more; to the point anything near it could be swiped away. "Trouble seems to show up no matter where I go." I begin rushing towards the violently shaking tree, hoping no one else was around to get harmed.
Back to top Go down
Talask

Talask

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:23 pm

Leaping from the trees canopy like head i went into a free fall like state, with my back to the ground. "All right lets do this...." watching the tree closely i saw the branches start to take the form of arm like structures. Being new to a situation like this i figured they would be no problem to cut sense it was only wood. " Drawing my sword back i dashed towards one of its branches attacking with a vertical slash to the right.....but did nothing but send a shock down the blade and to my arm...
Back to top Go down
Maikeru

Maikeru

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Left_bar_bleue3155/3155Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3155/3155)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:49 pm

After searching for days in the forest, i finally gave up on looking for my next target and decided to come back later. After a brief lunch, i decided to head back the way i came a week ago, back to the area i left the group of warriors before. An hour later while traveling down the trail, i noticed a disturbance in the distance. "..... A walking tree?...........umm, ok?" All at the same time I saw a figure attacking the massive tree. "Well, another person in need of my help." Grinning cheek to cheek, i drew my blade and dashed towards the monstrosity. "Heh heh"
Back to top Go down
Cretoria

Cretoria

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:58 pm

I have been running for my life from a clan of Vampire Hunters when I came upon a strange site. In the distance I see a huge tree rapidly attacking little specs. . .. . no people. It looks like they could use some help. I quickly focus all my power on my speed and I dash towards the huge freakish looking tree.
Back to top Go down
Talask

Talask

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:02 pm

With my first strike a complete failure i was then met with a devistating blow to the face which sent me hurling towards the ground. Being at such a high altitude i had plenty of time to regain my composure and think of another strategy before he struck me again,but just before i had prepared for my next assault i saw 2 dots dashing towards my location, but being at the height i was i couldn't make out who they were.One was coming from the East while the other from the South..
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Lgnd
Phoenix

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:12 pm

Some of the branches begins to sweep at me, in an attempt to send me flying out of the forest. I quickly leap onto a branch and jump from one to another. I unsheathe my blade, and immediately block one strike, that sends me flying backwards. Another branch nears the corner of my eyes, which comes right at me. I grab onto the smaller branch and use it as a way to shift my weight in the opposing direction. With my movement back on track, I continue to leap up the tree from branch to branch, when I spot a falling figure. I jump off of one more branch to push myself in a direction to catch the person.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru

Maikeru

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Left_bar_bleue3155/3155Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3155/3155)

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:31 pm

As I got closer and closer to the target, I began charging and chanting a spell. My hands began to illuminate a red aura around them. I finally approach the massive tree and looked straight up. "Holy snap! That's a huge tree!" I saw 2 noticed two familiar characters jumping through the branches attacking the branches. I then looked around and saw another figure in the distance running this way. "Intriguing. Help perhaps? Anywho, lets see if these works. FIREBOLT!" Suddenly a massive burst of flame came gushing towards the trunk of the tree, engulfing its body. "Burn baby burn!" Suddenly the flames went out and tree was unharmed. "What trickery is this? A tree that can't be burned??"
Back to top Go down
Cretoria

Cretoria

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:51 pm

When I came out of a group of trees where I could see the huge tree clearly I saw someone attack the tree with a powerful fire attack. But strangely the tree was not burning. When I can within 200 ft of the tree I began to draw my sword from its sheath and power up a powerful vampire technique . The blade drove through the wood but all it did was piss off the tree more. Suddenly I notice that the tree where I cut inside was pouring something out sap. . . no BLOOD!!! This was not a tree it was a demon. And not just any demon, a greater demon with the power to absorb magic attacks and regenerate. This can't be good at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Path to a New Age Chpt.2   Path to a New Age Chpt.2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Path to a New Age Chpt.2
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next