DarkCrystal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DarkCrystal

An rp website with great story, and batte bas systems.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diamond Arena(Frenchise vs Serriome)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Serriome

Serriome

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Diamond Arena(Frenchise vs Serriome) Left_bar_bleue85000/90000Diamond Arena(Frenchise vs Serriome) Empty_bar_bleue  (85000/90000)

Diamond Arena(Frenchise vs Serriome) Empty
PostSubject: Diamond Arena(Frenchise vs Serriome)   Diamond Arena(Frenchise vs Serriome) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:02 am

Sitting atop the highest tower, I await another warrior to make his appeal, to see if they are a worthy warrior. Off in the distance, I notice a siholette running toward the arena. I begin running toward the bottom of the tower, so I can make my appearance straight on time for his. I draw my new blades, and jump into the air, when landing, a door opens, and my heavy armor clanks across the ground.

Ready
Back to top Go down
frenchise

frenchise

Diamond Arena(Frenchise vs Serriome) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Arena(Frenchise vs Serriome)   Diamond Arena(Frenchise vs Serriome) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:14 am

Opening the door I see a warrior awating my arrival. I quickly take guard in a ready postion. As I watch carefully as I check arround for any other dangers. I noitice a opening in one of the walls, I make my move at once. i decided to stay and avenge myself as a great warrior on a undecided path.

Set
Back to top Go down

Diamond Arena(Frenchise vs Serriome)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkCrystal :: Arena :: Cotana Cathedral-
Jump to: