DarkCrystal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DarkCrystal

An rp website with great story, and batte bas systems.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tournament 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Talask

Talask

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Tournament 1 Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Tournament 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)

Tournament 1 Empty
PostSubject: Tournament 1   Tournament 1 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 9:56 am

Rules: Enter (1) character, If you have multiple weapons you can only have (1) equipped at a time. Participating in this battle is a way to earn extra exp. Below is the awards of the top 3 fighters, alliances can be built to take out a person, in other words u can use anymeans neccessary to Win. This is not some get togeher. It's a fight.

Awards:
Last Standing> 3000extra exp
2nd place>2000 extra exp
3rd place>1000 extra exp

(Any negative talk directed towards a single person out of Character will result in a deduction in exp)
Back to top Go down
Serriome

Serriome

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
Tournament 1 Left_bar_bleue85000/90000Tournament 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (85000/90000)

Tournament 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament 1   Tournament 1 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 11:26 pm

I have been running for what seems as if days now, trying to make my way to the sight of the tournament I heard about. Finally, I'm making my way up to the Mountains that have plainly come into veiw. Now running at extreme speeds, I feel I am close to the sight of the fight. Looking over the peak, I find a large area just as the old man told me about. In the center of the area, I begin to look around, there were no signs of a fight, yet I must've missed the tournament.

"Darn, Looks Like I made my way here for Nothing."
Back to top Go down

Tournament 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkCrystal :: Arena :: Cotana Cathedral-
Jump to: