DarkCrystal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DarkCrystal

An rp website with great story, and batte bas systems.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The VERY Bad DAY!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cretoria

Cretoria

Stat Sheet
Exp.:
The VERY Bad DAY!!! Left_bar_bleue0/0The VERY Bad DAY!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

The VERY Bad DAY!!! Empty
PostSubject: The VERY Bad DAY!!!   The VERY Bad DAY!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 12:17 am

this is my first saga so just tell my like it is so i know what to do next time.
Back to top Go down
Cretoria

Cretoria

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Bad DAY!!!   The VERY Bad DAY!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 12:18 am

You know those days when you just don't quite know why the heck everything is working out just to make your day miserable? Well I was having one of those days.
Back to top Go down
Cretoria

Cretoria

Stat Sheet
Exp.:

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Bad DAY!!!   The VERY Bad DAY!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 12:19 am

The story of my life pretty much is "BAD DAY", but its everyday of every second of my life. Ever since I betrayed the council of my people by not drinking the blood of humans. It never seemed right to me. What have they ever done to us that required us to drink from them. I understand where they are coming from but it still is not right to me. But anyways since the day of my banishment I have had nothing but bad luck. I kept running in to our werewolf rivals from the other side of the Rathain forrest. They just kept coming at me one after another until I could hardly bare to fight anymore. Finally the worn me to my breaking point. I collapsed and they drug me all the way to their tribe. When we arrived I very surprise to fine that they were traditional fighting werewolf, born to fight, not kill. The Alpha Wolf had challenged me to a duel for my freedom. Not wanting to reject the offer of escape I accepted. Though still weary from the fighting earlier, the leader postponed our duel until I was fully healed so there could be no advantages. You might think that I was starting to get a break but O no! After I was cared for, a swarm of wasp demons attacked the tribe. Everyone but the Alpha wolf and I survived the charge.
Back to top Go down
Admin Dude
Admin
Admin Dude

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Bad DAY!!!   The VERY Bad DAY!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:57 am

Has been moved to "Side Quest" ...this has the beginnings of a great Saga
Back to top Go down
https://dcsaga.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The VERY Bad DAY!!!   The VERY Bad DAY!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The VERY Bad DAY!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkCrystal :: History :: Past Battles :: Sagas-
Jump to: